Discovery

  • yousa52
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Direct evidence that is based on personal knowledge or observation
      and that, if true, proves a fact without inference or presumption -
      also termed Positive evidence.
      Documentary evidence Evidence supplied by a writing or other
      document,which must be authenticated before the evidence is
      admissible.
      Government of laws,
      The doctrine that government must operate according to established,
      consistent legal principles and not according to the interest of
      those who happen to be in power at a given time. " That means the
      powers that be"., the doctrine that judicial decisions must be based
      on the law, regardless of the character of hte litigants or the
      personal predilection of the Judge.
      Discovery 1. The act or process of finding or learning something
      that was previously unknown! after making the discovery the person
      told!!!
      2. Compulsory disclosure, at a partie's request, of information that
      relates to the litigation the plaintiff filed a motion to compel
      discovery. *** The primary discovery devices are interrogatories,
      depositions, request for admissions, and request for production.
      Discovery Rule civil procedure. The rule that a limitation period
      does not begin to run until the plaintiff discovers ( or reasonably
      should have discovered) the injury given rise to the claim.
      Reclusion civil Law Incarceration or punishment for a crime: note
      170.6 and 156B
      Regarding the judge and Attorney conspiracy.
      Conspiract "an agreement by two or more persons to commit an unlawful
      act; civil conspiracy An agreement between two or more persons to
      commit an unlawful act that causes damage to a person or property.
      Circle conspiracy; hub and spoke conspiracy "wheel Conspiracy - in
      which a single member or group (the hub) separately agree with two or
      more other members or groups(the spoke) The person or group at the
      hub is the only part lible for the conspiracies.
      *Conspirator, a person who takes part in a conspiracy
      ** unindited conspirator: A person who has been identified by law
      enforcement as a member of a conspiracy, but who has not been named
      in the indictment charging the person's fellow conspirator with
      conspiracy. Conspire means to engage in conspiracy; to join in a
      conspiracy.

      loose lips sink ships! I could blab names that you are fimilar with
      but this would alert them that we are eye balling them and they just
      might stop and we could lose the evidence we are collection. Right
      now they are in full swing and they think that no one is watching
      them! But we have hired some private investigators to watch there
      every move. Yes our super hero's are back. SUPERMAN ONLY THE EVIL
      FEAR HIM. Sherlock Holmes and his partner Watson. Can you make a
      report today or do you need time to settle in and rest after your
      experience in the time machine. ***** okay