Swiss Global Conspiracy

  • gggaribaldi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      The one and only conspiracy is Swiss. It started in 1505 when Swiss
      mercenaries colonized Vatican. They still hold it a colony. This is
      the longest held of colonies. Presently 32nd Swiss military governor
      is in office. The one before him was killed after rumors of gay
      orgies in Rome.

      Tentacles of the Global Swiss Conspiracy are the Monarchies: they are
      all Swiss lineages.

      Hitler was an insignificant appointee of one of the ethnic Swiss
      dukes, Karl Edward of Saxe-Coburg, born as prince of Britain, general
      of the Reich in both world wars, owner of ten percent vote political
      party which added to the Nazi party, gave Hitler majority.

      Bush admin and neo-cons are of Swiss origin.

      Rockefeller and Kissinger are of Swiss origin.

      Rotschildt and Marx are of Swiss origin.

      Twentyfive percent of US are vassals of Swiss Eidsgenossenschaft.
      These go under names of mennonites, Moravians, Dutch, Palatinates,
      Alsacians, Hottentots and other ethnics from the reich zone.

      Wackenhut is a Swiss lineage and controls all US prisons and nuclear
      facilities.

      The conspiracy is Swiss!
      Swiss do not belong to the Reich because they stand above it.

      LATIN RESPONSE

      The Latin Declaration

      The Issue
      We, the Latin Presidents of the Latin people, declare our intention
      to conduct a Latin investigation, openly and without reserve, into
      the roots of a possible global conspiracy; to find out to the
      satisfaction of all sensible human beings; if such a conspiracy
      exists in the first place; if it be young or old; if its continuity
      be by recruitment or genetic; if its geography be fixed, expanding,
      overflowing or shifting; if its targets one or several or all races
      of mankind; if its disguises be shallow or deep; if its mode of
      infiltration be by physical disguise or by genetic penetration; if
      its agents be traveling into or planted to be born among the targeted
      races; if its cadres share a common language; if it be temporarily
      pressing some natives into service or operating exclusively through
      its own members; if its methods be limited to outwitting of the
      intact native communities or pruning of the native elite be essential
      to its progress; if it kill at random to terrorize or kill
      selectively to cripple the resistance; if it kill instinctively and
      compulsively or according to lists compiled methodically; if all its
      preparatory work of exploration be done clandestinely or most of it
      done openly under diverse covers and respectable pretexts.

      We, the Latin Presidents of the Latin nations, sincerely hope to find
      out in the end of this our investigation that no such conspiracy
      exists! This is the outcome our hearts desire sincerely.
      Nevertheless, we will sharpen our skeptic faculties and employ all
      the intelligence with which the Latin members of humanity are
      endowed, be this more or less than the gifts of other nations, our
      cousins on this naturally charming planet. We will employ all our
      intelligence to probe for an invisible monster, be it alien or native
      to the planet, natural or aberrational, that has brought ruin under
      false flags to nations diverse and framed its next target as the
      culprit who destroyed its previous target like each destroyed Native
      American nation was presented as the destroyer of its neighbor that
      vanished before it.

      We, the Latin Presidents of the Latin nations, will regularly remind
      ourselves our own imperfections; that we are individually not
      infallible and in committee we are probably even more vulnerable to
      manipulation of our prejudices; to manipulation by the entity we mean
      to discover and expose. If such a conspiracy exists, its extension in
      the global media must focus on our natural weaknesses; our past
      escapades, follies, mistakes, even felonies and worse crimes, real or
      fabricated, and thus betray itself; this or the global conspiracy is
      shrewder than we could imagine if it exists at all.

      Aware of dangers to a healthy investigation; that no jury is immune
      to the influence of prior press, which itself has not been
      scrutinized by an impartial grand jury of any kind, that if a
      conspiracy exists, its foremost tool must be the world media, the
      contents of all accessible libraries; aware of these dangers to the
      health of an impartial investigation;

      We, also aware of all the speculations circulating in the mainstream
      media as well as in the alternative press, and filling the library
      shelves everywhere; we declare that we shall pick as our first
      suspect an identifiable group from the opposite end of every
      conceivable spectrum from the usual suspects named over several
      centuries.

      The Latin Niccolo Machiavelli of Florence wrote merely the opening
      speech of this indictment; we must now write the closing address and
      let the world decide. We must make sure that what we bring out is
      really what reaches the public; soon after Machiavelli died, his home
      was occupied and his papers tempered with. We will look into the
      forces that occupied Florence after his death.

      The first Suspect

      We, the Latin presidents of the Latin States, declare as for our
      first suspect, the Swiss entity. Neutral since five centuries, the
      Swiss entity is the opposite of those identified with war mongering,
      rightly or wrongly. In its stable, non-turbulent, small population of
      seven million persons, the Swiss entity is in absolute contrast to
      the usual suspects whose bigger populations fluctuate and include
      diverse races, some or all of which are cited among the usual
      suspects. The Swiss entity is far removed from Hebrew, further
      removed from WASP, from KGB or CIA, from Yakuza or Mafia.

      And most important of all, the Swiss entity has been targeted neither
      by mainstream media as the ultimate culprit nor by the alternative
      press is it targeted as the cadre behind the global conspiracy,
      behind all the intrigue of five centuries since Machiavelli; here is
      an entity never suspected of being behind all the wars, all the
      suffering on the planet since the discovery of Americas.

      Sincere folks in search of the global conspiracy have never hinted at
      the Swiss territory as the ultimate home and head quarters of a
      global conspiracy. Henry Ford has never fingered the Swiss.
      Congressman McFaddon has not suspected the Swiss banks as prime
      movers of a conspiracy against the United States. Dostoievski has not
      suspected the Swiss nor has he thought of a connection between
      Rothschild, whom he fingers as the ultimate culprits, and the Swiss
      banks.

      Evil folks have not fingered the Swiss as the ultimate conspirators;
      Jesuits have not, Nazis have not. Several Popes have denounced other
      entities like Templars, Jesuits, Masons but no Pope has fingered the
      Swiss as ultimate masterminds of all intrigue against mankind.

      The State of Israel fears other entities for its survival but its
      speakers, sincere or not, have not expressed a fear of the Swiss as
      the ultimate threat to the survival of the remaining Hebrews on the
      Planet.

      Paranoids of the world appear united in the unspoken conviction that
      whatever may be terrorizing the elite of nations is not the Swiss
      entity. Rational and irrational are one in this conviction.

      Fabians of England have not targeted the Swiss as the international
      villain; Marx and Engels, whose first international had its annual
      congresses in Swiss towns, have not; Bakunin, hero of the 1848
      revolution, has never suspected the Swiss; chased out of the old and
      new world, he found refuge nowhere else and died there.

      Neither Simon Bolivar nor Gandhi, neither Patrice Lumumba nor Nelson
      Mandela suspected the Swiss for the woes of their continents; we do
      not know if they did. The most honest Hugo Chavez suspects the US for
      many an intrigue but he suspects not the Swiss among the conspirators
      against Venezuela. Fidel never suspected the Swiss, nor did Che.

      The list of honest revolutionaries in search of the roots of all the
      evil on earth, none of whom suspected the Swiss, is very long.

      Extant texts of Moses and Jesus do not seem to be implicating the
      Swiss. There is mention of those who say they are Jews but are not;
      but no extant document suggests the impersonators be Swiss; Babylon
      the whore was identified with Rome, it is in the alternative press
      identified with New York and the United nations; but none has
      identified it with the Swiss Eidgenossenschaft.

      Therefore, to make manifest our innocence from all prejudice in this
      investigation, we declare our first suspect to be the one none has
      suspected before us. We declare the Swiss entity as the suspect
      number one in our investigation for the roots of a possible global
      conspiracy.

      We hope this suspect will be able to clear itself of the charge. In
      the process, the method of investigating for a global conspiracy will
      mature. And then, the responsible panels will turn to other unusual
      suspects, of which we do not have a list and we will not make one
      till the case of the first suspect is concluded one way or other.

      We, the Latin Presidents of the Latin People, declare that we shall
      pursue this investigation to its very conclusion; careful and
      apprehensive of all kinds of dangers to our persons, to our nations,
      to the world; for, if a conspiracy exists, it will not hesitate to
      cause another world war to suppress an investigation into its
      existence and identity, its geography, its networks and methods; an
      investigation that may uncover the horded gold of centuries from sack
      of Aztecs in 1921 and sack of Rome in 1927 to the gold fillings of
      Auschwitz, to loot of dictators like Marcos and Mobutu; unless at
      each step we make sure that if the conspiracy makes that ultimate
      bloody move, it will have exposed itself irreversibly as never
      before, it will have delivered the ultimate proofs of conspiracy, the
      undisputable confession of guilt. This time, differently from all the
      previous world wars, its identity too will have to become manifest to
      all! So much so that only the organic members of the conspiracy will
      be inclined to dispute the proofs and thus reveal themselves from
      their generations deep covers.

      If a world war starts while the Swiss are under investigation, then
      we will have two possibilities still: either the conspiracy is Swiss
      and we are getting dangerously close to full exposure or the
      conspiracy is another that wants to frame the Swiss. Even under the
      most adverse conditions, we will pursue the investigation in both
      directions. We will appoint a panel to search for a suspect other
      than the Swiss, to examine all hints pointing at other directions,
      and if the hints turn out as plain diversions, the panel will focus
      on who was planting and spreading those hints. Several thousand
      reporters may be indicted if necessary.

      Nevertheless we will remain focused on the Swiss, assuming a world
      war has been started to take the Swiss off the hook; and we will
      demand from the Swiss to suggest to the world what entity they
      suspect is trying to frame them. To each suggested suspect, a panel
      of investigation will be allocated. As main trust of their defense,
      the Swiss may claim there is no conspiracy at all! In that case we
      will take our hints from elsewhere in the general public.

      Each hint will be investigated under strictly forensic isolation; we
      will be over cautious against rabble-raising media; we will zoom on
      such media reporters as the visible tentacle of the global
      conspiracy. Every reporter whose main trust is the discrediting of
      this investigation will be focused on: his past connections, his
      ultimate origin, his membership in oath brethren type semi-secret
      societies, Eid-genossen-schafts.

      Organs of the Investigation

      OAS as Sponsors; Grand Jury of Presidents; prosecuting
      presidents

      Organization of the American States, OAS, is the sponsor of this
      investigation into a global conspiracy. OAS will debate this draft
      declaration and approve it with two thirds of the vote. Each
      president of an American State has one vote. The proposal will be
      void if it fails to get two thirds of the vote in OAS summit.

      The approving two third will appoint a judge each to form a Grand
      Jury to decide on matters of procedure.

      Grand Jury will establish a judicial panel to preside over the
      hearings. Members of this panel will be one retired judge from each
      country of the world with a population exceeding hundred millions.

      The panel will include:

      Two judges from Americas: US and Brazil;
      One judge from Africa: Nigeria;
      One Judge from North Asia: Russia;
      Two Judges from the Far East: Japan and China;
      Two Judges from Indian Ocean: India and Indonesia;
      Two judges from Central Asia: Pakistan and Bangladesh.

      Altogether ten judges from ten sovereign states exceeding hundred
      million populations. The judges must be genuine natives of their
      countries. Special attention will be applied to make sure the judges
      appointed from each of the ten countries are not alien in origin;
      they must not be from lineages planted into these countries during or
      after the shameful era of colonization. Especially Latin countries
      have suffered immensely through this angle. We still do not know if
      Dictator General Santa Anna, who brought so much misery to the Latin
      peoples, was really from a Latin lineage. The judges to preside over
      the hearings of this investigation must be verifiably natives to
      their countries. Another shall replace every nominated judge, for
      whom the Grand Jury finds the proof of nativity defective.

      The only Latin judge on the panel of ten will be from Brazil; the
      prosecution will be Latin exclusively, this being a Latin
      investigation.

      Thus the organs of investigation are:

      OAS Summit
      Latin Grand Jury
      World Judges presiding the hearings
      Prosecutors

      Prosecutors will be Latin presidents volunteering for the task. Any
      Latin president is authorized to come forward with the definition of
      the suspect entity he is willing to prosecute in the hearings
      presided over by the ten world judges. The Latin Grand Jury will
      approve and arrange the timing of each proposed prosecution. If more
      than one Latin president volunteers to prosecute the same entity, the
      Latin Grand Jury will decide if one or several of them jointly should
      conduct the prosecution.

      The Latin Grand Jury resolves all issues of definitions. Also the
      same Grand Jury will keep a file on all who raise conflicts of
      definition and appoint special councils to investigate if these were
      individuals acting from their own convictions or if they were
      operating under a hidden command structure. We call attention to the
      fact on public record that many a prominent lawyer in the eight
      monarchies of Europe and in the ex-colonies of Britain is part of
      some oath fraternity with Prussian-like hierarchy. These agents,
      appearing as individuals but acting in concert, can confound any
      investigation if their hierarchical organizations are not brought to
      the foreground of every dispute initiated by them.

      Safety of the Investigation

      Presidencies are very fragile especially if there exists a global
      conspiracy with a secret agenda. One percent of voters, mobilized by
      invisible networks and the effect magnified by news agencies of
      unfathomable control structures, can topple any popular president.
      The best and most efficient Latin presidents have been toppled by
      this combination of invisible network inside the country and dubious
      news networks outside. A democratically elected popular president is
      powerless against a network that can mobilize one percent of the
      electors into demonstrations; for, such a network is also capable of
      bombing the crowds it mobilized and blaming it on the popular
      president. An expert who might question the wisdom of such action on
      the part of a popular president hardly finds a platform to reach the
      public. The networks have another sort of experts to talk bulletin
      after bulletin, without mentioning the possibility of a frame up
      against the popular president. Once the lie is let loose that
      Garibaldi eats baby boys for breakfast but Napoleon III prefers baby
      girls, do not expect the news networks to go after the sources of
      such calumny!

      The news networks will rather discuss nutritional value of each diet
      on every news bulletin: Expert Brueckner, Schmitt, Mueller of Yale,
      and what do you have to say, asks Wolf Blitzer! Never mind what Dr.
      Kelley, Dr. Kellog, Dr.White or Dr. McNaive has to say.

      Therefore, OAS will take precautions to prevent any tempering with
      the Latin presidents during the course of this investigation; every
      symptom of collusion between rabble raising and media magnification
      will be aggressively investigated for links to global conspiracy.

      OAS will take precautions to prevent and where it is too late, to
      expose every tempering with the safety of Latin presidents; every
      premature death will be investigated, every autopsy surgeon will be
      investigated, every prescription and the doctor who signed it will be
      investigated for mind altering drug residue, binary-action chemical
      contamination; mind altering drug attacks, framing, disgracing, or
      other means of manipulation to demonize and discredit an honest
      president.

      Take tax evasion charge for example: this trick worked on VP Spiro
      Agnew and yet it should not! No prominent person fills his own tax
      forms! If some income was undeclared, and that some ten years ago,
      then the tax advisor must be responsible, not Mr. Agnew. And yet,
      such a dirty trick was successful in removing Mr. Agnew even before
      President Nixon was removed from the office so that Rockefeller could
      become Vice President and give green light to Kissinger to make hell
      in Latin America.

      We recall the eve of expulsion of Cuba from the OAS. We recall the
      Lemnitzer memos on how such deception is planned under false flags.
      Charter of OAS allows two-thirds majority to expel a member country.
      Several Latin governments were overthrown in quick succession and
      replaced by obedient puppets so Cuba could be expelled. Paraguay was
      under dictator Stroessner at the time; a non-Latin alien bossing over
      native and Latin people from 1954 to 1989. Naturally the non-Latin
      dictator voted to expel the native-Latin Cuba. Unlike Fujimori,
      Stroessner was seen as an alien parasite and could remain in power
      only by sheer terror imposed on the continent from outside. Fujimori
      was from Japan; we know not from where Stroessner really was. The
      voters accepted Fujimori as one of us, an honorary Latin; the voters
      never had a chance to say they reject Stroessner in all its forms. We
      call attention to the difference in reception of two non-Latin
      president to make clear to all that neither we the Latin presidents
      nor the Latin people are subject to racist aberrations. That disease,
      raging in epidemics in certain geographies time and again, is a
      symptom of the global conspiracy dominating an area. It is like a
      secretion of an alien parasite. And yet, efforts to identify and
      expose that parasite can easily and even deliberately be confused
      with racism. Come to think of it, if the international conspiracy
      multiplies genetically and not by recruitment, its best strategy
      would be to drive racism to such ridiculous doses that any attempt to
      expose the alien parasite would afterwards easily be discredited for
      similarities in approach; this would allow a genetically expanding
      parasite to remain unexposed forever.

      The Grand Jury must pay special attention to all reporters who
      attempt to smudge this investigation with charge of racism whenever
      the grand jury persists on proof of nativeness of a judge. The
      noisiest reporters on this front may be found out as the most silent
      regarding the genocides of the past, as if trying to erase the memory
      of those crimes from the world records. The Grand Jury will know what
      to do with a Schmitt of Yale who will charge this investigation with
      racism, elaborating on the dangers that may follow from such an
      approach; Grand Jury will examine if the same expert has been very
      quiet on the real genocides in puzzling contrast with the noise he
      produces on a possible genocide that may be caused by this
      investigation.

      False flag operations

      Lemnitzer memos are very similar to Goering memos in preparing the
      invasion of each country: Austria 1937, Czech state 1938, Poland
      1939, France 1940, and Ukraine 1941...

      Johann Rockenfelder-Rockefeller!
      Hessian Kuestner-General Custer!
      General Pfoersching-Pershing!

      General Weidenbach-Willoughby!
      General Liman Louis Lemnitzer!

      Two Roosevelts: Theodore and Franklin.
      Two Hoovers: Herbert and Edgar.
      Heinrich Treuman-Truman!

      Undersecretaries of Cuba Missile crisis Nitze, Mann...
      Albert and Roberta Wohlstetter, Leo Strauss, Karl Schmitt...
      Lyndon B. Johnson-Hoffman!
      Heinz Heinrich Kissinger!
      Georg Bosch-Bush!

      Ruhmsfeld, Bremer, Otto Reich...

      Who are these people? Americans? Not really!

      Among them are butchers of Little Big Horn, Wounded Knee, Nagasaki
      and Vietnam...

      This investigation should find out if these characters are heroes or
      villains. If there is a global conspiracy, these people must either
      belong to it or be its prime patsies. This investigation should find
      out which.

      Naturally these characters operated from under flag of the United
      States but then the International conspiracy, if it exists, must
      operate under false flags; to day American, yesterday British, before
      that Spanish, Portuguese, Russian...

      This investigation must presume that the conspiracy operates under
      diverse false flags and infiltrates diverse agencies to make them
      into false sponsors that are not part of the conspiracy network but
      made to appear so. Naturally flags of the states to which the
      infiltrated agencies belong become false sponsors; these become false
      flags for the conspiracy to hide behind; like mailbox addresses of
      deceptive and fraudulent companies.

      Safety and Peril of US Congress and executive by Constitution

      The US Constitution has this:

      "If the president is not able to complete his term, due to death or
      impeachment, the Vice President replaces him."

      This clause has been the peril of several US Presidents; every time
      making a VP into president, someone who never stood a chance to be
      elected in his own name in the first place; every such non-elected
      president led the country into policies opposed by three quarters of
      the people; policies which remain stains to this day on record of the
      country; mostly in foreign relations.

      The US Constitution has this:

      "If a congressman cannot complete his term, the state legislature
      appoints some one to complete the term."

      This clause too, opened a crack in the citadel of the US legislature,
      bringing in people like Diane Feinstein and Zell Miller; persons who
      would never get into the congress in their own names.

      We must assume that violent deaths in any guise, followed y
      appointment into legislature or executive are the work of the global
      conspiracy or else such a conspiracy need not exist at all.

      Johan Rockenfelder-Rockefeller

      Rockefeller is one common name in most conspiracy theories.
      Cooperation with Hitler and subsequent cover up of the fact are sure
      signs of belonging to a conspiracy if such a thing exists.

      One Rockefeller became the VP of the US but not by the regular
      process; and this could happen not solely because Nixon was driven
      out of the White House through a very strange campaign for
      impeachment. Rather, the scandalous tax evasion pressure making Spiro
      Agnew resign was the move that opened the winding path that led
      Rockefeller into that office.

      Either a global conspiracy does not exist, or it was behind the
      killings of Presidents Lincoln, McKinley, Kennedy; it removed Nixon
      from the office and it masterminded the impeachment process against
      Clinton. These or the conspiracy does not exist.

      In these cases, the global conspiracy will have promoted Andrew
      Johnson, Theodore Roosevelt, Lyndon Beines Johnson-Hoffman, VP
      Rockefeller, Georg Bosch. Probably Andrew Johnson was a patsy but all
      the others look like prime figures that should belong to a conspiracy
      if such a thing existed. They fit the role.

      We must never forget that conspirators should plan ahead many steps
      and therefore, they can destroy a president not because the next
      person in line of succession is their man or even their patsy; their
      man may be further down in the line of succession and no parasite is
      made king by just one murder. It must take many more. Spiro Agnew was
      not theirs and yet he was the next in line of succession after Nixon!

      Example of this is the fate of the fine Latin house of Aragon; the
      house that enabled Columbus to sail to the new world. As soon as
      Columbus came back with news of gold and riches, members of House
      Aragon started dying prematurely and in quick succession from 1496 to
      1506; Philip of Habsburg, a Swiss lineage, was probably number 666 on
      the line of succession to the throne of Spain in the year he was
      wedded to the younger daughter of Aragon. But within ten years all
      the 665 Latin kin of Ferdinand and Isabella were dead; prematurely
      and violently died in Spain, in Portugal, in England. This was the
      time when Machiavelli felt the need to write on conspiracies but what
      reaches us from him is hardly his whole book; considering we do not
      find the bane of Aragon in the extant pages.

      Likewise, in the US election of 1960 the conspiracy would defeat
      Nixon and thus help Kennedy into Presidency not because it liked
      Kennedy more, nor because it liked Ireland more than Scotland, but
      because Kennedy's running mate was Johnson-Hoffman. Probably the
      conspiracy never liked Reagan but his running mate was Bosch and
      Reagan was shot at and almost made Bosch president already in 1982.
      Bosch had been governor of Texas before just like Johnson-Hoffman.
      Schwarzenegger is governor of California just like Reagan was;
      straight from Hollywood. Some scripts are redone to save costs or to
      benefit from experience. Global conspirators must have a preference
      for well-trodden paths.

      Interview with a Latin President

      Prosecuting President in Case Latin World vs. Global Conspiracy

      Primary Hints: Red Cross and Mennonites

      Q. Mr. President, you volunteer to act as prosecutor against the
      Swiss as ultimate masterminds of a global conspiracy. What is this
      Swiss conspiracy and what brings you to the job of prosecutor?

      A. This process started with the Latin Declaration. What led to the
      declaration is a whole story by itself. Why the declaration picked
      the Swiss global conspiracy, as the first suspect to examine, is a
      legitimate question. The logic is elucidated in the declaration text;
      a concern for methodology led to this - the least suspected entity in
      the world was picked as a possible suspect. At the time none of us
      suspected the Swiss at all. As to what brings me to volunteer for the
      job of prosecutor; I started with a mental exercise: what if it is
      true! Then I rearranged things I already knew from the point of view
      of a prosecutor.
      First thing that struck me as very significant was the International
      Red Cross. I already knew this to be headquartered in a Swiss center;
      I also distantly recalled that the International Red Cross was a
      Swiss creation in its beginnings. Then I recalled that the Swiss Red
      Cross had been implicated in hiding the existence of Nazi death
      camps. Then of course I recalled that the gold fillings from
      Auschwitz had reached Swiss Banks. Of course the next thing that came
      to my mind was the many international organizations headquartered in
      Swiss towns. The League of Nations, well remembered for its failures,
      for being the cause of every opposite to its declared aims, was based
      in Swiss Geneva; the Europe Chapter of the United Nations is based in
      the same place. The International Aviation something is based in a
      Swiss Town. The World Health Organization, also an organization that
      is remarkably achieving al the opposites to its declared agenda, is
      based in Swiss Geneva. Then I figured out that it should be self
      evident that a global conspiracy either did not exist or was
      masterminded by the least suspected entity; that the authors of the
      Latin Declaration, in their intention to be fair to all suspects, had
      inadvertently picked the real masterminds of the one and only Global
      Conspiracy. Thus I decided to focus on the Swiss as the hidden
      masters of all wars. Before going into research, I listed more things
      I already knew even though in totally different contexts: Swiss
      Mennonites to whom the Amish belong; Swiss house of Habsburg that
      rose after Columbus and destroyed Spain, Portugal and Italy, the
      three Latin nations who pioneered the discovery of the new world; the
      same who warred the last independent Latin State, France, for
      centuries, Swiss emperor usurper to Mexico precisely during the
      American Civil war, Swiss drug companies behind suicide wave in
      Americas, and many more. Then I did some research and soon became
      convinced that the conspiracy is indeed Swiss and none other. As the
      declaration expects Latin Presidents to volunteer as prosecutors
      against the entities they suspect, I come forward to fill the post of
      prosecutor against the International Swiss Conspiracy.

      Q. Mr. President, you mentioned the Amish. How can these harmless
      folk be connected to the one and only International Conspiracy?
      Surely anyone who knows something about the Amish will realize that
      such a link is ridiculous! Are you serious?

      A. Very serious. I realized one amazing similarity between the
      International Red Cross and the Anabaptists to which all those Swiss
      sects belong: Moravian Brethren, Mennonites, Amish, and many more.
      The similarity is that they are present in many conflict zones! The
      International Red Cross is there with good arguments; the Swiss
      Mennonites are there without good arguments. Can you imagine a good
      argument for why the Mennonites are in Chako Land of Paraguay?
      Perhaps you can! But can you imagine a single argument for why the
      Mennonites set up villages in Congo? Paraguay is central to Latin
      America; Congo is central to Africa; like Swiss cantons are central
      to Europe. Why should the pacific Mennonites have villages in Congo?
      It is not the calmest zone on the planet right now! And considering
      they went there from peaceful Canada! Can you explain that colony
      with love of nature and abhorrence of guns? More relevant notions are
      Diamonds of Congo, Sack of Rome, Loot of Aztec temples, Auschwitz
      gold fillings and Swiss Banks.

      Q. With all respect, Mr. President, this is a bit far fetched. I ask
      again if you are serious. Mr. President, is it fair to prosecute the
      Swiss State, or any sovereign state at all, for a crime that most
      probably is not even committed? There are no proofs of conspiracy. Or
      are there?

      A. Surely the civil war in Congo is not a normal process! Why do you
      think should owners of rich diamond mines kill each other while their
      diamonds flow into Swiss bank vaults?

      Q. These things happen time and again! Lack of education, plenty of
      corruption...

      A. Sure! These factors would also explain why the inmates of
      Auschwitz, Slavs and Hebrews mainly but also Latins among them, like
      Primo Levi in Auschwitz, would extract the gold fillings from teeth
      of each other - lack of education, plenty of corruption... can
      explain anything! Except of course why all gold and jewels are
      speedily transported to Swiss banks. Who benefits!!

      Q. Mr. President, even the Swiss would not deny that some of their
      bankers have put more emphasis on business than on morals.

      A. That would be a perfect cover of course! Especially if a few
      bankers could be placed among other nations, as depraved as the Swiss
      bankers.

      Q. But Mr. President, surely there have been similar bankers
      elsewhere! Regrettably!

      A. That is the issue! There have not been similar bankers elsewhere
      except the few planted there from Swiss base. Take Rothschilds, for
      example! Their vector of spread is from Frankfurt to London and
      Paris. Trace the vector backwards and they have emanated from Swiss
      banks of the Rhine. Take Rockefellers, for example! Their vector of
      spread is from Koblenz to America. Trace the vector backwards and
      they have emanated from Swiss banks of the Rhine. The Rothschilds
      were the Bauers; that is a respectable Mennonite name, an Anabaptist
      lineage. It becomes Boer in Holland and then reaches to South Africa.
      The language is Swiss but they call it Afrikaner. The other branch
      also speaks Swiss but they call it Yiddish and use the Hebrew letters
      for transcription; but the language is Swiss all right.

      Q. But Rotschilds have helped the first Jewish colonies to Palestine!
      You mean they are not really Jewish?

      A. The Bible speaks of those who say they are Jews but are not!
      Palestine is in the center of the Middle East. It would be the same
      pattern of Mennonite colonies in Paraguay and Congo! In those places
      the native neighbors are not aware that the Mennonite colonies are of
      Swiss origin. There is a pattern. Around Palestine too natives are
      not aware that these colonists who behave strangely similar to Nazi
      invaders in Warsaw, are Swiss in origin. There is a pattern here.
      Look into the indexes of the first thousand books on the Habsburg and
      you will not find that this lineage is Swiss in origin. During the
      resistance against Apartheid regime, no publication mentioned a Swiss
      origin by way of Palatinate and Holland; down the river Rhine from
      Zurich, origin of the Anabaptist exodus; origin of the Habsburg
      exodus.

      Q. Mr. President, many conspiracy theorists name Henry Kissinger
      among global conspirators. If the conspiracy is Swiss then Dr.
      Kissinger is innocent, is he not?

      A. Not if he is Swiss.

      Q. But Mr. Kissinger is American, is he not?

      A. Not if he is born very close to the Swiss border and his real name
      is Heinz Heinrich.

      Q. But surely the name given at birth is not his fault!

      A. Of course not but in a million news reports since mid fifties his
      real name never mentioned means something.

      Q. What is the role of Bilderberg in the International Conspiracy as
      you see it? Unless you find this forum innocent, is not the
      conspiracy Dutch rather than Swiss?

      A. Not if Dutch prince Bernard is neither Dutch nor prince. He was a
      citizen of the Third Reich, a student in its university in Berlin and
      a member of SS in 1936. Next year he is employed by IG Farben in
      Paris and invited to the Dutch Embassy. Next thing, he is the dynast
      of Holland, married to the crown princess. And this royal family of
      imported grooms from up the Rhine is supposed to be resisting Hitler.
      On this supposition, they are restored to the rule after Hitler is no
      more. And then, the SS Bernard initiates the Bilderberg. Kissinger is
      a fixed asset of the outfit, perfect vassal of Bernard von Lippe,
      peresent in every annual meeting. The lineage of Lippe, like all the
      three hundred petty prince lineages of the Reich, is Swiss in origin.
      A bona Fide Hebrew would not serve them as Kissinger has done; not
      after the gas chambers, not after Zyklon B, production of IG Farben.
      A Bona Fide Hebrew would change the Swiss name as soon as Auschwitz
      was exposed.

      Q. The ruling house of Holland is Swiss in origin?

      A. Eight monarchies of Europe are ruled by lineages of Swiss origin.

      Q. That is not all the monarchies in Europe, is it?

      A. No. The remaining two have Latin kings at the moment but they have
      Swiss queens.

      Q. Queens of Sweden and Spain are Swiss in origin?

      A. Sure. Unless you believe the seven kings of Greece were Greek and
      the last seven Czars of Russia were Russian.

      Q. That is what I thought. Were they not?

      A. Of course not! They were all Swiss.

      Q. Otto of Bavaria was Swiss?

      A. Yes indeed. Like all the three hundred ducal houses of the Reich,
      like House Habsburg, like Mennonites and Amish.

      Secondary Hints: Kennedy 1963 Nov.

      Q. Mr. President, you will not suggest that the Swiss killed
      president Kennedy, will you?

      A. I certainly will. In 1962, the Swiss passed legislation for the
      banks to list heirless accounts and pass the names to the Swiss
      Ministry of Justice. Anyone who knows the secrecy of Swiss banking
      business will also know that such a compromise could not happen
      without irresistible pressure on the Swiss. And then, in 1963
      November Kennedy was killed.

      Q. But is it not true, Mr. President, that the best brains of America
      were bent on that tragic event and yet the possible culprits they
      zoomed on did not include the Swiss. Are you suggesting that they did
      not even come close?

      A. Ah, yes, the false sponsors, as Mr. Garrison dismissed them
      summarily. Just go over the list and you may realize a pattern there.

      Q. Castro for one...

      A. There is a Latin President to serve as patsy!

      Q. And then there was the mob...

      A. Also Latin!

      Q. And then there was suspicion of Russian involvement...

      A. Slav! Latin and Slav so far. Precisely targets of Hitler!

      Q. But surely Hitler was not Swiss, Mr. President, we know where he
      was born.

      A. Do we, really? Look at the Anabaptist Exodus! They start from
      Zurich down the Rhine; next generation they are being born in Alsace,
      Palatinate, Bavaria, Hessian capital Frankfurt; and the generation
      after, they are being born in Holland, in Pennsylvania, on the Volga,
      in Ontario; and the next generation they are being born all over
      Latin America; and after the second world war they are being born in
      India, Ethiopia and Congo! Birthplaces of Kissinger, Kerry, Bush and
      Hitler are just on the Swiss border. We do not know if they are not
      Mennonites. Two American Presidents, two messieurs Roosevelt, were
      Mennonites. Two messieurs Hoover too; president of depression and FBI
      boss of unsolved murders at top level. The real Middle name of
      President Johnson was Hoffman; like the Swiss doctor who discovered
      LSD in 1943. Hoffman is a respectable Mennonite name. So was General
      Herr who would take the American army on horseback to the front
      against Hitler, having seen the beauty of Tanks against horses during
      Hitlerite invasion of Poland. This Mennonite General almost prevented
      the motorization of US army, the development of Willis Jeep! See if
      you can read his pro-horse arguments against the Jeep without pulling
      your hair; honors of cavalry, he writes, the American tradition, the
      eternal link between the horse and the men! And he successfully
      resists all attempts at motorization of the army right into the
      summer of 1941. Just suppose general George Marshall was not there!
      The Mennonite would put America into position of Poland; on horseback
      against irresistible tanks.

      Q. Are you saying that the Mennonites have infiltrated the US Armed
      Forces? Surely, Mr. President, you know as well as I know that the
      Mennonites never serve in any armed service. They do not even vote in
      elections; they are absolutely neutral to all conflicting parties.

      A. Sure! That is the pattern! Perfect to a fault! Too perfect! The
      Swiss were not even in the United Nations, and certainly not in Nato!
      Hell, they are not even in the European Union! But the eight reigning
      monarchies that dominate all these platforms are of Swiss origin.
      Sure the Swiss were not even in the irresistible first Reich; but the
      emperors of the First Reich were from House Habsburg of Zurich. Sure
      the Swiss were never in the short-lived Second Reich, 1870 to 1918,
      but the Kaisers of that Reich were from House Hohenzollern of Baden
      on the Swiss border. Likewise, the Swiss were never made part of the
      third Reich, nor invaded by it; maybe one day this will be explained
      by Hitler's respect for neutrality! Till that day comes, the Brethren
      would rather not discuss this issue; and that means, the issue is not
      to be discussed anywhere at all!

      Q. If I may go back to the Kennedy case; are there really any links
      that connect that treacherous act to the Swiss?

      A. Sure. Here is a list of the links that connect the Swiss to the
      Kennedy Assassination. First there is President Lyndon Beines Johnson-

      Hoffman. Then, there is Kellerman; secret Service agent who was
      riding on the front seat of President's car.

      Q. But surely President Johnson is not a Hoffman!

      A. In that case, Jeff Weise who last week shot his school mates in
      the Red Lake reservation of Minnesota is not Mr. Weise but Mr.
      Lussier. His father was Lussier but his mother was Joanne Weise! Just
      like President Johnson's father was a Johnson but his mother was a
      Hoffman. Where Swiss element is present, it should never be
      overlooked. In both cases, the mothers were Swiss. Weise means orphan
      in the Swiss language; this may explain how the Swiss Mennonite
      mother entered that Native reservation! As an orphan baby, really or
      pretended.

      Q. What about Secret Service agent Kellermann? Was he part of the
      conspiracy?

      A. Mr. Kellerman used armed force to take the body of President
      Kennedy from the Dallas Hospital, threatening to shoot the doctors.
      Naturally the Dallas doctors insisted that the autopsy should take
      place in Dallas, in the state where the homicide was committed,
      according to the law; the doctors begged Mr. Kellerman not to take
      the body away, not to break the chain of evidence; at no avail.

      Q. Maybe because he wanted the autopsy to take place in a better-
      equipped hospital?

      A. Or by a better-prepared surgeon and that brings me to the third
      Swiss link: Colonel Dr. Finck of Geneva. Dr. Finck took out the
      brain, or what was left of it and that brain is missing said District
      Attorney of New Orleans, the heroic James Garrison; in 1969 closing
      summation of the Clay Shaw case. Clay Shaw is the fourth Swiss link.

      Q. But how is Dr. Finck connected to Geneva? He was a colonel of the
      US Army, was he not?

      A. Dr. Finck studied medicine in Geneva while the world war was on!
      And Dr. Finck, after his retirement from the US army, settled in
      Geneva. Geneva is also headquarters of another Finck; a certain Baron
      August von Finck, owner of Allianz that was mentioned prominently in
      the Holocaust restitution, owner of SGS that today controls the
      customs of one hundred sovereign countries as Inspection authority,
      owner of Moewenpick hotel and restaurant chain world wide, owner of
      all the pathology laboratories of New Zealand and much more. The
      Baron is number sixty on the Forbes list of world billionaires and
      his wealth comes from a Jewish bank of Jacques Dreifuss, confiscated
      by Hitler and given to the father of this baron. Yet not only the
      Baron and his house were kept out of Nuremberg war crimes tribunal
      but also long time IMF president Hoerst Koehler, now president of a
      Swiss satellite state, put pressure on countries owing money to IMF,
      so thir customs inspections were given to SGS of the Baron. he
      resides in a twelfth century Swiss Castle called Weinfelden, and as
      sixtieth richest man of the world has all the means and motives and
      opportunity to organize events like September eleven.

      Q. But why would the Swiss be interested in the brain of President
      Kennedy?

      A. I haven't the slightest idea; but considering how valiantly Secret
      service agent Kellermann violates all the US laws just to take the
      body to Dr. Finck, I cannot believe that the brain is missing because
      it was simply misplaced! It must be exactly there where Mr. Kellerman
      meant it to be. Napoleon III was treated much like Kennedy and though
      died naturally in captivity made to look like exile in Britain, his
      body too was subjected to autopsy. What we need to know is the names
      of those surgeons present in the autopsy of Napoleon III. Once we
      have those names, we may come a step nearer to some unnatural motive
      no normal person could possibly guess at.

      Q. What about Clay Shaw, your fourth Swiss link in Kennedy
      Assassination? Surely he was American and not Swiss?

      A. Yes, Clay Shaw is the missing link, which DA Garrison discovered.
      He was on board of the Swiss corporation called Permindex; Permanent
      Industrial Exhibition. In the year before Kennedy murder on Nov 1963,
      French president De Gaulle was shot at on two separate occasions when
      driving in his armored car; and after the second event, de Gaulle
      accused the Swiss corporation for masterminding the attack and even
      claimed that the final planning had been completed in Nato buildings.
      That was the time just before General Lemnitzer became chief of
      Nato. Lemnitzer is a Mennonite name of course and the Nato chief
      before him too had a Mennonite name. And General Lemnitzer is the
      fifth Swiss link to November 22, 1963. Lets say 1122 for short. The
      sixth Swiss link to 1122 is general Willoughby!

      Q. But, Mr. President, surely That is not a Swiss name!

      A. Of course not because it is not the real name of the chap. General
      Willoughby, who was retired and in Dallas on 1122, was in fact
      Weidenbach when he was born somewhere near the Swiss border. He came
      to the US in 1910, at age of 18, and presented documents showing him
      a graduate of a Swiss university in a satellite state near the Swiss
      border. This general was Intelligence chief of McArthur in the
      pacific before Pearl Harbor could take everyone by surprise; this
      general was in charge of intelligence in Manila before Japanese air
      force could destroy US aircraft on ground, again taking everyone by
      surprise though this was several days after Pearl Harbor; this
      general was in charge of Intelligence in Korea before that war could
      start taking everyone by surprise; and this general, though retired,
      was in Dallas when Kennedy was murdered, again taking everyone by
      surprise. His claim to American citizenship was based on forgeries
      making his mother a US citizen called Mrs. Willoughby. His father was
      Weidenbach and his real mother too. Had it not been for the Latin
      temper of general Roche of France in 1918, this Weidenbach, then
      serving under General Pfoersching-Pershing, the US general of
      American Expedition Forces in France, would surrender Paris to the
      Swiss mercenaries of the second Reich while American forces were
      delayed on a Mediterranean port of France. Naturally the closet Swiss
      general Maxime Weygand in French General Staff colluded with them.
      Swiss way of warfare is not only to have closet Swiss generals on all
      sides but also to have the best brains of Swiss entity on all fronts,
      perfectly protected as officials of the International Red Cross. In
      sack of Rome, 1527, there were three armed forces involved in the
      conflict and all three had Swiss mercenary divisions on their front
      ranks. Sack of Rome happened only seven years after sack of Aztec
      temples. The Vatican guard is Swiss since 1506 and next year they are
      going to celebrate the 500th anniversary of this Swiss
      accomplishment. In 1992, when the agitated French rabble attacked
      Bastilles to hang their king, the guard of King Louis XVI was Swiss.
      Their 500 died in defense of the king, the rare sources that mention
      them say; they say not that the queen Mary Antoinette was in fact
      Mary von Habsburg, the Swiss lineage from Zurich. The Swiss guard
      were then protecting the Swiss Queen whose finger must be behind the
      destabilization of France; in punishment for the unreserved support
      of the Latin nations, foremost France and Spain, for the American
      Revolution. The American Revolution was not against Britain at all.
      Rather, it was the last resistance of the Britons against the Swiss
      usurper on the throne of London and the Swiss me3rcenaries called
      Hessians.

      Q. If we may return to Clay Shaw....

      A. Another time, please.

      Seed of McCoy: The Red Lake School Massacre

      Q. What about the Red Lake Reservation School massacre? Is this not a
      typical result of our violent culture, poverty and the like? How
      could you possibly connect this horrible tragedy to a Swiss
      conspiracy? Surely a 16 years old juvenile who shoots his classmates
      and teachers is not acting under orders from a cloak and daggers
      secret society. What can you say on that?

      A. The conspiracy is in the follow up. The act itself is automatic
      and even not really wanted by the conspiracy. It just happens despite
      all the efforts of the therapists. Then, once it has happened, a
      bunch of Swiss names crop up to pick the hints and to hide them.

      Q. What Swiss names?

      A. The mother is Joanne Weise to start with. Weise is a Swiss word
      for orphan. The boy has used names like Todesangel on his postings on
      nazi.org. These are all Swiss connections. Todesangel is a Swiss word
      for the Angel of Death. The biological father is supposed to be the
      Native Mr. Lussier but they were never married. And the Lussier line
      is now near extinction; a typical process once the Swiss bride is
      inside the clan. Ferdinand and Isabella Aragon found that out too
      late. As for the rest of the native tribe, the Minneapolis US
      Attorney is arresting them in batches and what do you thing this US
      attorney is called? Helfenfinger! That is the Swiss word for helping
      finger! He is helping all right; helping to divert attention from the
      genetics of the crime. And guess what! This US Attorney has been in
      charge of violent crimes on the reservation of Red lake all along!
      That is a Swiss pattern too. Once they mark a community for
      extinction, they occupy all posts of potential help well in advance.
      The son of the tribal leader is arrested by DA Helfenfinger and he
      will not tell us why! He cannot tell us because the federal laws
      protect the rights of juveniles! How do you find that? Swiss banks
      could not make public the heirless accounts of Auschwitz victims
      because their laws protected the accounts from Hitler. They are
      always into secrecy to protect some victim. This is a pattern indeed.

      Q. So the mother and the US Attorney are Swiss in origin. Any other
      Swiss involved in the follow up?

      A. Sure. Always look for the International Red Cross agents in the
      area of stunning crimes beyond human understanding. Paul Fleckenstein
      is the mental health leader of the area with the American Red Cross!
      Fleckenstein is a Swiss Mennonite name. They are massed across the
      border in Ontario, Canada, centered on the city of Kitchener,
      original name Berlin! Here is the vector of disguise for you.
      Probably before Berlin the town was called new Berne or New Zurich or
      Aargau in private papers of the Mennonites. Then there is Michael
      Tabman, the FBI agent responsible for the reservation. Tabman or
      Taubman are Swiss names. Then there is sister Marina Schlangen
      serving among the native Chippewa of the Red Lake Reservation since
      the last fifteen years. Schlangen is a Swiss Mennonite name. There is
      Doug Schlief, principle of a school on the reservation. Schlief is a
      Swiss Mennonite name. Columbine shooters were Eric and Klebold; both
      Swiss Mennonite names. Jeff Weise was nicknamed the Goth! That is a
      Swiss connection too since all Gothic feudal dukes originated from
      the Swiss cantons. Gothic horror is Swiss horror.

      Q. But US Attorney Helfenfinger is doing his job, is he not? Going
      after those who may have known in advance about the attack on the
      school...

      A. No, he is not doing his job! He is not revealing the name of the
      therapist; the man who had time enough to redirect the criminal
      impulse of Swiss genetics ticking inside the boy-giant. Jeff Weise
      was six feet tall and 250 pounds heavy, a screaming anomaly among the
      natives. Helfenfinger knows all about this sort of genetic bomb.
      Helfenfinger knows the next Weise boy, born to Joanne in 1997, will
      do exactly the same! Helfenfinger shares this knowledge with the
      therapist of course. And then, he presses on the native youth
      supposedly to understand why it happened. All those Swiss names in
      key positions around the reservation know what is happening and why.
      The natives have no idea! Had the natives known, they would not
      provide shelter to a Weise, a Swiss Mennonite orphan, in the previous
      generation. Probably all those Swiss names putting the reservation
      under siege have the hidden duty of preventing the native clan from
      rejecting the alien Swiss element placed among them.

      Crime and Punishment: Crime

      Q. Mr. President, I realize that you have collected much material and
      the summary of it is that the Swiss are behind the one and only
      global conspiracy since five centuries; since they assumed the duty
      of Vatican guard. I understand you have investigated all past
      usurpations and found that they all date from the date the Swiss
      Guard got the control of Vatican; that was done my a Swiss Cardinal
      in 1506; that this was the necessary first step because Popes had to
      approve the usurpations. Your ca se is that all the rulers guilty of
      genocide ever are these usurpers of Swiss origin. What are those
      usurpations? If you would list them for our readers...

      A. Well, yes, I have traced all genocides to the Swiss, with the
      exception of Pol Pot in Cambodia 1975; but my friends are working on
      it. As soon as we get genetic material of Pol Pot, we will know how
      things stand in this last exception. As for the other usurpations,
      here is the list: in 1506 a Swiss usurper is made king of Spain; he
      is the sickly juvenile called Phillip of Flanders but he is from the
      House of Habsburg originating from Zurich. The simple fact that in
      many books on history of Spain you never come to see his Swiss origin
      mentioned is a proof of conspiracy active to this day in cover up.
      That Swiss house held Spain in bondage from 1506 to 1700; you will
      recall that all atrocities in Americas, attributed to Spain, take
      place under these usurpers. Though there are so many books on those
      atrocities, in none of them will you find that a Swiss cadre held
      Spain itself in bondage at the time and that Spaniards themselves
      were the first victims. After Spain the Swiss usurpers get Portugal;
      from 1580 to 1640 Portugal is under Swiss bondage and all those
      atrocities committed under the flag of Portugal take place in this
      era, the eighty years of bondage as Portugal remembers; think of the
      movie Shogun; do you remember anywhere mentioned that Portugal is
      under Swiss occupation at the time? Certainly not! That cover up is
      proof of conspiracy active to this day; come to think of it, author
      James Caldwell died in a Swiss town! I wonder if that means
      something. After Spain and Portugal the Swiss usurpers get England;
      that is 1688 and the invaders come from the same Flanders but they
      are Swiss mercenaries. To this day Britain remains under Swiss
      usurpers; you will recall that during the first two centuries after
      Columbus, Britain is guilty of neither atrocities nor land grab in
      the new world; all that starts after Britain itself falls under Swiss
      bondage. Thirteen years after Britain, Poland falls to Swiss
      usurpers; in 1696 Lutheran king of Saxony becomes Catholic king of
      Poland; and the Pope approves; you see why the first step had to be
      placement of Swiss mercenaries as Vatican guard; and kings of Saxony
      are originally Swiss like you will find in so many books that
      Habsburg are rulers of Austria but there is no denying that they are
      originally from Zurich. In 1700, dukes of Prussia are made kings of
      Prussia; the duchy of Prussia is made into a kingdom; who makes this?
      The Swiss house of Habsburg; naturally they make their own people
      from dukes into kings because it is they who made them from Swiss
      mercenaries into dukes before.

      Next usurpation is Russia; in 1762 the house of Holstein usurps the
      rule of Russia; and like all other dukes of the Reich, this house too
      is originally Swiss. In 1830 a Swiss kid is made king of Greece; Otto
      is the kid called and the general staff that comes to Athens with him
      creates a state of terror in Greece as never before. The Greeks
      resist bravely and bleed horribly, shoot one of these Swiss kings,
      depose and throw out several, are helped by President Wilson but are
      horribly betrayed by US Presidents Roosevelt and Treuman, both being
      Swiss in origin.
      In 1860 the Swiss house ruling Britain plans and starts the American
      civil war while at the same time installing another Swiss mercenary
      as emperor of Mexico; thus having successfully reverted the republic
      of Mexico into a Swiss fief, they almost achieved the same with the
      United States. Almost.

      In 1862 a Swiss mercenary is made king of Romania; In 1881 A Swiss
      mercenary is made king of Bulgaria; in 1914 a Swiss mercenary called
      Wilhelm von Wied is made usurper king of Albania.

      These Swiss usurpers become kings in the Balkans have only one
      agenda; to bleed each country by arrests and executions and make it
      ready for a walk over invasion by a Swiss satellite; the biggest of
      Swiss satellites is called the Reich and of course the Swiss do not
      belong to it. The masters of this game supervise every battlefield
      under the flag of International Red Cross; it is the inverted Swiss
      flag but then who is to suspect?

      In 1945, the Swiss house ruling Britain is made master of the world
      but at a price; Swiss mercenaries lose the posts of king in the
      Balkans! What are they to do? Naturally finger the cause of this
      small loss the Soviets, isolate them from the whole world, cut off
      their lawful trade, and train the nuclear missiles of America on
      these countries. Until? Until they become open societies again!
      Meaning, until these countries are re-harnessed; until the Swiss
      mercenaries may return as kings!

      Story of the heroic Greek Nicos Zachariadis tells all. In 1922 the
      republican Greeks had deposed the Swiss mercenary Constantine von
      Oldenburg and his brother Andrew von Oldenburg. This Andrew had led
      the first Greek army into invasion of Turkey and led in such a way
      that no Greek youth would survive the ordeal. This Andrew is also
      father of the present dynast of Britain, Philip the duke of
      Edinburgh, not really of course. In 1936, with complicity of
      Roosevelt and London, this Oldenburgs were restored to rule and
      Greece was again reverted from republic to feudal Swiss fiefdom.
      Goebels and Goering personally were in Athens suppressing the
      resistance. Ten percent of the population of Athens was arrested
      while the world was diverted with Hitler Olympics and abdication of
      one Coburg in London in favor of another; but of course no reporter
      said they were Swiss Coburgs in origin since now they went under the
      name of Windsor; why they changed the name in 1917 is a story by
      itself and shows the quality of President Wilson; and the naivete
      too, since he seems to be satisfied with a change of name! In 1936
      leader of republican resistance was arrested; that is Nicos
      Zachariadis; he was put into dungeons of Corfu until Hitler armies
      arrived in 1941; naturally they took over the resistance fighters and
      transported them into Dachau. It so happened that Nicos survived till
      black American troops violating a direct order, stumbled on Dachau
      and liberated the few who were still alive; they would have been
      machine-gunned that day; anyway, Nicos returned to Greece, at last a
      republic once more, but what is this? Britain and President Treuman
      are massing troops to reinstall the Swiss mercenary as king of
      Greece! Nicos defeated the Swiss and the British on numerous
      battlefields for two years until Treuman moved in with overwhelming
      force! Naturally all the Nazi officers were deployed as if part of
      the US army; among them a captain Rhine who would later plan the Bay
      of Pigs. In 1949 Nicos Zachariadis was defeated and the Swiss
      mercenary was installed as king of all Hellenes! Pick the first
      thousand books in the libraries of the United States on that Greek
      civil war and you will find in not one of them that the leader of
      Greek resistance that Treuman defeated to save the free world from
      horrible communism was in fact one Dachau survivor called Nicos
      Zachariadis. Naturally they called him communist because there is no
      freedom fighter resisting Swiss usurper who is not called communist,
      like there can be no medicine factory in Africa, rival to Swiss
      companies, that is not making weapons of mass destruction in the
      basement; even though management of that factory be exclusively
      British, as it was in the factory in Sudan that the Swiss mercenary
      Sandy Berger made president Clinton destroy. That brings me to the
      gigantic struggle of President Clinton against the Swiss over the
      issue of Holocaust restitution.

      Crime and Punishment: Punishment

      Q. Mr. President, assuming the Swiss is found guilty as charged; what
      should be the punishment and how would it be enforced?

      A. Do onto the Swiss as they have done onto the nations; with one
      difference of course: they have done it by stealth, under false
      flags; we will do it openly, with approval of the International
      Community of the most populous nations.

      On the Political domain:

      The Swiss conspiracy has isolated targeted nations from the rest of
      the world; alone during the half century of cold war, the eight Swiss
      monarchies have isolated the Slav nations from the rest of the world.
      We will return the compliment; we will isolate the Swiss and their
      satellites from the rest of the world. The European Union to which
      the Swiss do not belong is their fourth Reich to reveal its true
      colors after fall of the United States. To break this plan, we must
      divide the European parliament into three: the Latin Parliament, the
      Slav parliament and the Reichstag of Swiss Satellites and monarchies.
      The four peoples of Britain are next of kin to Latin nations but they
      are all under Swiss usurper, considering Northern Ireland. They are
      not free until the usurper and all its titled feudal aliens all over
      Britain are expelled to their Swiss homeland. Once free of that
      obnoxious monarchy, the four peoples of Britain may decide in a fair
      referendum if their deputies would sit in the Latin Parliament or if
      the four peoples of Britain would have their own union Parliament.
      The remaining monarchies of Swiss Origin in the north and the two
      swiss satellites that pretend to be democracies, and the Swiss
      cantons themselves, will be forced to have their own Reichstag and
      trade with each other; we will put a steel curtain around them as
      they put an Iron Curtain around our Slav cousins. We will maintain
      the steel curtain for fifty years as they isolated the Slavs for
      fifty years; we will impose this punishment for crimes against many
      nations; they imposed this punishment on Slavs for no other reason
      but the crime of defeating the third Reich.

      On Economic Domain:

      Companies identified with the Nazi regime will be confined to their
      Swiss satellites. These are luxury carmakers, drugs makers chemical
      corporations, customs inspectors, hotel chains, insurance and banking
      cabals, and producers of other nonessentials that serve as fifth
      columns for Swiss Diaspora. Naturally we will start investigations
      into past successes of these companies in ex-colonies that could not
      break out of the poverty trap. How could a Swiss satellite luxury
      carmaker sell in the poorest countries suffering from lawlessness?
      How come the police was so efficient to clear and punish all acts of
      vandalism against these luxury cars in Africa where millions of
      homicide cases remain unsolved? Was the police applying collective
      punishment to whole neighborhoods where a Swiss satellite luxury car
      was vandalized? In the transition stage we will establish in all ex-
      colonies legal aid offices to protect the civil rights of youth who
      vandalize Swiss-linked luxury cars. We will establish gigantic legal
      apparatus to proceed against collective punishment; we will uncover
      the means of blackmail and terror by which the local law enforcement
      is made subservient to Swiss interests. We will make sure that no
      local police of a poor country is engaged in clearing the cases of
      vandalism against Swiss linked companies until the last murder case
      in the land is cleared. We will make sure that no adolescent is
      terrorized just because he thought it in the interest of his people
      to destroy several Mercedes and BMW cars in the capital city of a
      poor country. This youth will get financial aid and legal aid.

      All big companies of the world will be forced to reveal the share and
      control structure to find out the degree of Swiss penetration. All
      shares found to be ultimately belong to the Swiss or their satellites
      will be confiscated and destroyed as if they never were. The
      remaining shares of each such company will become the only shares
      there are. We will draft legislation to ban publicly tradable company
      shares over a transition period. We will install an investigating
      institution to trace the Swiss finger behind evolution of the
      publicly tradable paper right from the 1634 tulip Bourse of
      Amsterdam; and the Swiss finger behind every crash of such fantastic
      markets of delusion right from the 1637 crash of the Tulip bourse
      that completed the Swiss grip on natives of Holland that must have
      included Latins, Slavs and Britons at the time. Naturally after five
      centuries of Swiss <br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • gerard schulte
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
        --- In jfkassassinationclub@yahoogroups.com, gggaribaldi