Re: Oswald on ground floor?

  • m_j_heaton
    Message 1 of 135 , Jan 8, 2002
      Yes I'd like to see it. Someone just brought up
      this part of the investigation in a JFK newsgroup and
      everyone immediately dismissed it. It seems that most
      people think that it was without doubt Oswald at the
      front of the building. It's strange as Oswald claims to
      be indoors at the time.<br><br>Do you have proof
      that the FBI photo of Lovelady was taken on the day of
      the assassination and not at a later time when he
      might have changed?
    • greer_shot_jfk
      Message 135 of 135 , Aug 22, 2004
        Clint Hill tried to tell the Warren commission what really happened.
        He gave them enough rope, to hang Greer and Kellerman, but some of
        the comish already had an agenda. I think he thought maybe the final
        shot would not have been fired by Greer if he had been earlier, but
        the truth is that most likely one of the Grassy knoll shooters would
        have taken him out. In a black-op, contingencies are dealt with
        beforehand.

        By the way, has anyone seen the ghost images in the sprocket area?
        These are common in old 8mm film. Images bounce into the camera and
        show things happening where they shouldn't. These images show the
        Assassins by the knoll making their getaway.