Re: Oswald on ground floor?

  • Barr_David
    Message 1 of 135 , Nov 2, 2001
      If you look at the James Altgens AP photo, which
      Robert Groden published in "THE KILLING OF A PRESIDENT"
      which has been refered to in this club, you will see a
      man wearing a Fedora hat, the same type of hat Ruby
      always wore. The man wearing the hat is the same build
      as Jack Ruby. As many people remember, there was a
      witness that day who said she saw a man who fit Ruby's
      description running towards the railroad yard after the
      shooting. What I want to point out here is this: the man is
      standing in sunlight, but if you look at the photo under a
      magnifying glass, you will notice a startling fact-the man's
      face is totally obliterated by a shadow which only
      covers his face and you will not see any facial features
      (eyes, nose, ears, or mouth).<br> I contacted Robert
      right after the book was released for sale to the
      public and asked him about this and he stated that he
      had not noticed this shadow and we both thought that
      it was strange that the shadow was only on the man
      and completely covered his face only. It looks like
      someone has intentionally tried to hide this man's face
      by maybe shading just it with a pencil. This
      wouldn't be the first photo to be doctored in this case.
      Take a look at the photo and let everyone know what
      you think about this phenomenon.<br> Keep searching
      for the truth.<br> David Barr<br> Nashville, Tn.
    • greer_shot_jfk
      Message 135 of 135 , Aug 22, 2004
        Clint Hill tried to tell the Warren commission what really happened.
        He gave them enough rope, to hang Greer and Kellerman, but some of
        the comish already had an agenda. I think he thought maybe the final
        shot would not have been fired by Greer if he had been earlier, but
        the truth is that most likely one of the Grassy knoll shooters would
        have taken him out. In a black-op, contingencies are dealt with
        beforehand.

        By the way, has anyone seen the ghost images in the sprocket area?
        These are common in old 8mm film. Images bounce into the camera and
        show things happening where they shouldn't. These images show the
        Assassins by the knoll making their getaway.