68Re: introduction

  • saragubits
    Sep 16 8:50 AM
      Welcome here, patricia!
      I was very impressed by reading your determination for future!
      It enraging that doctors and the medical community aren't letting
      women birth naturally from a certain size. I think its from their
      protecting their own backs from lawsuits.

      As about myself, I am living in USA havine 2 children, one hospital
      birth, and second one is UC. I chose UC because of some placental
      problems and my midwife was too nervous and I didn't know how will she
      handle it or get too nervous over it..

      see you here in our group!

      Sara
      from USA