63RE: [JewishUC] Welcome Ali!

  • A S
    Jul 27, 2005
      HI, thanks for the message! Sounds like your reasons for hbirthing are the
      same as mine - just it took me two hospital labours to figure it out. I was
      also made to birth on my back with #1!! Then they wanted to stitch my (in
      their words) 'superficial' tear for 'cosmetic' reasons!! Huh?? Like I'm
      posing for playboy?? Funny, I insisted on birthing upright for #2 and he
      was over a pound bigger and no tear whatsoever...hmmmm....

      Anyway, I am getting a doula for DH more than me, its a compromise!! I am
      looking forward to not having different strangers 'examining' me and hooking
      me up to monitors. I have group B Strep this time round, so I would also be
      imobilised by an IV line which is totally unecessary and I prefer to labour
      standing anyway.

      OK, well, look forward to chatting!
      Ali

      Sell your car for $9 on carpoint.com.au