49Re: [JewishUC] Has birth to be painful?

  • Moonbeam
    Dec 26 9:49 AM
      I am intending to birth at home as well. And no -
      pain is not necessary for birth. Birth can be quite
      pleasurable if you do the proper mental excercises
      before hand to prepare yourself and your body in

      there's lots of info on the web of lovely homebirth
      stories and how to plan for them. good luck!

      --- Liora <alumit@...> wrote:

      > Our Rabbi (a Chabadnik) could not believe that we
      > had planned our
      > birth at home. He thinks that every birth is very
      > painful.
      > What do you think?

      Do you Yahoo!?