43Re: [JewishUC] Re: Warm maternity clothes

  • Sandra Mort
    Dec 21, 2004
      Thank you for that url! Skirts and tops in non-maternity sizes always look awful on me when I'm pregnant, I don't really understand how people do it (and as I said, I'm not looking for pants). Actually, I don't think JCPenney has my size anyway. But I'll check that url. Thanks!

      Sandra

      you can post in Luach.com about you looking for maternity clothes.
      there is large jewish community and somebody could help you find it!

      but you can get maternity clotehs in JCpenny or just buy plus size
      pants with rubber band or tie band, for tops get large plus sizes
      shirts..
      it could look great.