39Warm maternity clothes

  • Sandra Mort
    Dec 20, 2004
      Hello! I was hoping someone here might have an idea for me. I'm having trouble finding thick warm tights to wear under the dresses I've been wearing since moving to Baltimore. I can't find maternity plus size (size 22/24) tights and it's getting COLD. I really would rather not go back to pants for a lot of reasons, least of all because the community doesn't look well upon it... but I'm cold!!!

      Thank you,
      Sandra