RE: [Jewish Genealogy 2000] New to group, research interests are in message

  • Peter G
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2007
      Hi Louis,
      Thanks for the info. I'll have to look at the next pay check and figure out who besides my self I want DNA data from.

      Peter

      louis <loulocc@...> wrote:
      Hi Peter,

      I might suggest that you test your own Y-DNA too, as it could answer some
      interesting questions about your own biological father's line----it could
      tell if he is Jewish or not, for example, and show the deep origins of your
      own father's lineage.

      But sure, if you have one of your cousins test, that would be great too.

      Testing through a project, such as mine, will save you some $$. I think a
      Y-DNA 12 marker test through a project is $99, as opposed to something like
      $120 if you order outside a project.

      I have paid for many of my relatives DNA tests, and yes it can get
      expensive, but it just fascinates me too much to do to it:-)

      All my best,

      Louis Loccisano

    • louis
      Message 2 of 7 , May 27, 2007
        My pleasure. Let me know if you have any other questions.

        Louis

        _____