Re: [Jewish Genealogy 2000] Re: sandra jacobs levine

  • donna poissant
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2007
      go to adoptions.com is one place I am not at home so
      my book isn't handy that is the only addy that is on
      the top of my mind.
      Remember ask yourself questions . Who
      what
      when
      where
      how much do we want to know about them and
      why/ be honest here especially to yourself.
      Kap

      mailto:jewishgenealogy2000-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com