Re: sandra jacobs levine

  • loribpidgeon2
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 5:10 AM
      ---

      there was a sandra jacobs levine in manhattan in 1998 till 2001 i lost
      her trail im looking for a sandra jacobs that was born march 22 1957
      there is a sandra jacobs born 4/2 1957 you know how adoption agency
      works they sometimes falsify results she mite be my twin she has a
      little girl named sara and an older son was married to a levine until
      2001 maybe dievorsed help me reply soon
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27 11:43 AM
        --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "loribpidgeon2"
        <loribpidgeon2@...> wrote:

        > there was a sandra jacobs levine in manhattan in 1998 till 2001 i lost
        > her trail im looking for a sandra jacobs that was born march 22 1957
        > there is a sandra jacobs born 4/2 1957 you know how adoption agency
        > works they sometimes falsify results she mite be my twin she has a
        > little girl named sara and an older son was married to a levine until
        > 2001 maybe dievorsed help me reply soon

        If you have this much information about a specific person, maybe you
        should try to find an affordable private detective who has access to
        credit report databases and those sorts of things.

        Finding this person is probably really easy for anyone with access to
        the credit report databases and hard for anyone else.
      • donna poissant
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27 12:47 PM
          go to adoptions.com is one place I am not at home so
          my book isn't handy that is the only addy that is on
          the top of my mind.
          Remember ask yourself questions . Who
          what
          when
          where
          how much do we want to know about them and
          why/ be honest here especially to yourself.
          Kap

          mailto:jewishgenealogy2000-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com