Skip to search.

Too much stuff that is not genealogy

  • ragdollragdollragdoll
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2007
      I am getting tired of stuff that is not anyything dealing with
      genealogy.
    • davefox73
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 25, 2007
        I agree. Am about ready to unsubscribe. Too much garbage being posted with no
        connection to genealogy.

        Dave Fox

        --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "ragdollragdollragdoll"
        <ragdollragdollragdoll@...> wrote:

        > I am getting tired of stuff that is not anyything dealing with
        > genealogy.

      • Vivian Cohen
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2007
          it is a pity that because of some idiots that take advantage of these forums
          to advertise, some of you want to unsubscribe, although I can understand it,
          it also bothers me a lot.

          hope you reconsider.

          regards,
          Vivian Cohen

          _____

          I agree. Am about ready to unsubscribe. Too much garbage being posted with
          no
          connection to genealogy.

          Dave Fox

          --- In jewishgenealogy2000 <mailto:jewishgenealogy2000%40yahoogroups.com>
          @yahoogroups.com, "ragdollragdollragdoll"
          <ragdollragdollragdoll@...> wrote:

          > I am getting tired of stuff that is not anyything dealing with
          > genealogy.

        • arnold baskin

            I agree. Am about ready to unsubscribe. Too much garbage being posted with
            no
            connection to genealogy.

            Dave Fox

            --- In jewishgenealogy2000 <mailto:jewishgenealogy2000%40yahoogroups.com>
            @yahoogroups.com, "ragdollragdollragdoll"
            <ragdollragdollragdoll@...> wrote:

            > I am getting tired of stuff that is not anyything dealing with
            > genealogy.

          • RS Lipsker
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 27, 2007
              I agree!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm staying on too

              _____

              From: jewishgenealogy2000 <mailto:jewishgenealogy2000%40yahoogroups.com>
              @yahoogroups.com
              I agree. Am about ready to unsubscribe. Too much garbage being posted with
              no
              connection to genealogy.

              Dave Fox

              --- In jewishgenealogy2000 <mailto:jewishgenealogy2000%40yahoogroups.com>
              @yahoogroups.com, "ragdollragdollragdoll"
              <ragdollragdollragdoll@...> wrote:

              > I am getting tired of stuff that is not anyything dealing with
              > genealogy.

            • RS Lipsker
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 29, 2007
                Here is something I hope you can all participate in.

                Jewish Genealogical Groups Volunteer to Collect Names
                Jewish Genealogists who have researched destroyed Jewish communities are
                invited to contribute their works to Yad Vashem. Those who are interested in
                volunteering to do this type of research with the aim of incorporating the
                names of Jewish Victims in the Names Database please contact:
                <mailto:names.outreach@...> names.outreach@...,
                with the subject header "research communities

                _____

                From: jewishgenealogy2000 <mailto:jewishgenealogy2000%40yahoogroups.com>
                @yahoogroups.com