Niemirow.

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2007
      I am looking for information on the village of Niemirow, in the commune
      of Mielnik near Siemiatycze, south of the Podlaskie Voivodeship.
      It's on the border with Belarus on the Bug river. {I gave a long
      discription because I think there are 4 in Poland.
      Does anyone have any information on this place whatsoever?
      Do people still live there?
      Are there any other spellings of this village?
      Is there a Jewish cemetery?
      Is there anything on the internet on this village,, basically anything.
      I found one photo and it looks like there is a church and a bus stop,
      but not much else.
      Will records for this village be in Poland ,Belarus or Russia?
      Thanks, Raymond.