RE: [Jewish Genealogy 2000] LOOKING FOR A NAME FOR GERTRUDE

  • Vivian Cohen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2007
      Look for her according to the family name, birthday, age, place, etc.. If
      you found her in a census, you may find her in other sites also. She may
      have remained Gertrude or may have changed her name, impossible to guess to
      which one.

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2007
        hay Viv
        Could be that she came down thru Canada as the Foxxes
        did. check the immagrations for Canada. Quebec that is
        where Dad and grampa worked for Reisners Deli in 1910.
        kap
        --- Vivian Cohen <avmd4@...> wrote:

        > Look for her according to the family name, birthday,
        > age, place, etc.. If
        > you found her in a census, you may find her in other
        > sites also. She may
        > have remained Gertrude or may have changed her name,
        > impossible to guess to
        > which one.
        >
        > _____

        mailto:jewishgenealogy2000-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com