I am doing a genealogy on my family name of Lipsker

  • RS Lipsker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
      Does anyone know of any Lipskers from Russia, Poland or Roumania?

      My searches had led to some interesting facts. I am stuck on some
      facts/geographic locations.

      Shana

    • M
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
        Hello,

        I don't know about Lipskers from Russia, but I can
        suggest two websites - www.vgd.ru & www.genealogia.ru

        You might also try www.nomer.ru - phone numbers data
        base (requires Cyrillic to enter the name/last name -
        MS Visual Keyboard is a good tool).

        http://mail.yahoo.com