Yearbooks on ebay

  • elhouck
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      I have 12 yearbooks for sale on ebay auction. Seven are from
      Oklahoma schools and the others are from different schools out of
      state. There is 1981 Roger Middle School in Mustang, Oklahoma. It
      has writing in it. There is the 1969 and 1970 Taft Junior High
      school in Oklahoma City. Both have writing in them. The spine has
      come loose from the binding in the 1970, but they are both still
      intact. I have the 1980 Capitol Hill High School Cheiftan. It has
      writing in the front and back. I have 1956 Northwest Classen
      Roundtable. It is still in nearly new condition. I have the 1920
      Yanseh from Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee, Oklahoma called
      the Yanseh. It is in good condition. I have the 1971 Cavalier from
      Heritage Hall in Oklahoma City, It has writing in it. I have the
      1979-1980 White Deer, Texas Antler. It is in good condition. I have
      the 1959 College Widow from Christian College in Columbia, Missouri.
      I have the 1960 Lance from Neshannock High School in New Castle, Pa.
      It has some writing in the front of the book. I have the 1960
      Quadrangle from McPherson College in Kansas. The last is the 1969
      Carmian from Carmi Township High School in Illinois. It has some
      writing in the front of the book. They all sell for one price.

      The url is

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7759135026