Study looks at Irish guys' Y chromosomes

    Message 1 of 465 , Mar 23 8:19 AM
      Hello, anyone out there? If so, maybe you are
      interested in general population genetics as well as
      translations of 19th century Russian newspaper
      notices.<br><br>Anyhow, here is a link to an interesting Reuters/MSNBC
      story about a study by researchers in Ireland on the
      genetics of people in western
      who live in western Ireland represent an extremely
      homogenous group of people.
      Message 465 of 465 , Sep 13, 2003