Trash spam

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006
      Sorry, I've just been swamped and haven't had time to clean up.

      To clarify: if actual conversations between real people here go off
      track, that's fine. If you start exchanging kugel recipes or discussing
      politics (politely), cool.

      Also: as far as I'm concerned, an occasional post from a legitimate
      Jewish singles group is fine because a Jewish singles group is a sort
      of family tree-authoring system.

      But, of course, the true robot spam is awful and that's not permitted
      here.