Gulag

  • kap
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      If I can get my brother to answer the questions he asked my Uncle who
      died at the age of 93 who spent most of his younger years in a Gulag we
      might have a story.
      But prying anything out of my brother ( who was he last to see him)is
      like tring to pry a straoght pin out of a board with a hammer.

      The closest I got with talking to him about His WWII was getting the
      fact that he was in Europe Not the Pasific and that he was a ground
      pounder was a mirical.