Re: genealogy items

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2005
      --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "elhouck" <elhouck@y...>
      wrote:

      > I have added a lot of Genealogy items to my store.

      I understand that this is sort of spammish, but it least this stuff is
      genealogical stuff, and I can imagine it might be of interest to
      someone out there, so, for now, I'll be letting Elhouck stay in.

      I'm banning the New Jersey Jewish singles user, because those notices
      just seem way too far off topic.