Sorry Elhouck (Re: [Jewish Genealogy 2000] reopened my store

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2004
      I deleted a post of Elhouck's without reading it very well thinking
      it was robo spam. I think there can be a happy medium here. If folks
      here are really broke, for example, you *can* advertise stuff here,
      but, again, either the stuff sold should be specifically
      genealogical, or you should have genealogy stuff on top, then put the
      ad (which can be long) in the sig area.

      Payment here from me: A really well known genealogist has been doing
      Batt research in Volhynia, but I'm just too broke and tired to have
      her do my Batts. If anyone out there ever meets a rich Batt (other
      than whoever originally paid the researcher) there's a great
      opportunity out there for you to learn more about the Batts.

      --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "David M. Fox"
      <davefox73@e...> wrote:
      > I donĀ¹t appreciate be spammed with advertising that has little or
      no value
      > to genealogy. This discussion group is supposed to be about
      genealogy, not
      > ebay advertising.
      >

      > On 12/7/04 9:08 PM, "elhouck" <elhouck@y...> wrote:
      >

      > > I have reopened my ebay store. I have added a shipping discount
      to my
      > > site. If you buy more than one item, there is a $2.00 per item
      > > discount from each additional item. I have Reggie Routman's
      > > Invitations, some of the core knowledge books(What your __ grader
      > > needs to know). I am going to have quite a bit of educational
      software
      > > and some genalogy software. I am going to be posting my yearbooks
      > > this site. At the present time, on my auction, I have a couple of
      > > science project that would make good Christmas gifts. I have
      books for
      > > the gardener in your life, I have the Linux Redhat system software
      > > with the manual, if anyone is interested. I have some DVD movies
      that
      > > would make good Christmas gifts. I am going to have some Abeka
      books
      > > available, I just do not have them posted yet, as well as some
      Science
      > > textbooks. I also have state and city histories for any genealogy
      buffs.

      > > http://stores.ebay.com/everettsusedbooksandthings
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129v9pvju/M=324847.5707096.6763800.300117
      6/D=grou

      ps/S=1705040838:HM/EXP=1102558160/A=2343726/R=0/SIG=12ivvenu0/*http://
      clk.atdm

      t.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1102471760062498>
      Get

      ps/S=1705040838:HM/EXP=1102558160/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12ivvenu0/*http://
      clk.atdm
      > > t.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1102471760062498>
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > > *
      subject=Unsubscribe>
      > > *