info

  • patricia zonshain
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2004
      *hola
      alguien puede ayudarme con datos sobre los apellidos:
      VENDER
      MADER
      AGASSI
      gracias

      *hi
      maybe someone can help me with information about the surnames:
      VENDER
      MADER
      AGASSI
      thank

      p.z. grafica & genealogista
      (972) 054-4655375 / 057-7624755 (208*420)
      http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes?userid=patyzon
      spanish, hebrew & english.

    • patricia zonshain
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        hi
        thank for an information about the surnames.

        i searches information about surnames:
        -stern (from ludmir, -today ukraine- they are cohanim)
        -sonnschein / sonneschein (from siedlice, poland)
        -netel (from ludmir)
        -hertzberg (from ludmir)
        -klingman (from siedlce)
        -kremnitzer (from sokal, galicia; samosc, galicia)
        -zugman / tsigman (from sokal, galicia; belz & unov)
        -faingold (from bessarabia)
        -waisman (from bessarabia)
        -ziter (from bessarabia)

        my website http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes?userid=patyzon