Re: sandra jacobs levine

    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2004
      --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "loribpidgeon2"
      <loribpidgeon2@y...> wrote:
      > anyone know here is she redidgstered with you

      Have you tried signing up for the pay version of
      http://www.anybirthday.com and seeing if you can find her there?

      Also, why are you looking for her?

      If you're a bill collector, for example, maybe this isn't the best
      place to look for her and you should try a private detective.

      If she's a mom and gave a baby up for adoption, maybe you need to
      talk to groups that specialize in helping people find biological
      parent.s
    • loribpidgeon2
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27 5:10 AM
        ---

        there was a sandra jacobs levine in manhattan in 1998 till 2001 i lost
        her trail im looking for a sandra jacobs that was born march 22 1957
        there is a sandra jacobs born 4/2 1957 you know how adoption agency
        works they sometimes falsify results she mite be my twin she has a
        little girl named sara and an older son was married to a levine until
        2001 maybe dievorsed help me reply soon
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27 11:43 AM
          <loribpidgeon2@...> wrote:

          > there was a sandra jacobs levine in manhattan in 1998 till 2001 i lost
          > her trail im looking for a sandra jacobs that was born march 22 1957
          > there is a sandra jacobs born 4/2 1957 you know how adoption agency
          > works they sometimes falsify results she mite be my twin she has a
          > little girl named sara and an older son was married to a levine until
          > 2001 maybe dievorsed help me reply soon

          If you have this much information about a specific person, maybe you
          should try to find an affordable private detective who has access to
          credit report databases and those sorts of things.

          Finding this person is probably really easy for anyone with access to
          the credit report databases and hard for anyone else.
        • donna poissant
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27 12:47 PM
            go to adoptions.com is one place I am not at home so
            my book isn't handy that is the only addy that is on
            the top of my mind.
            Remember ask yourself questions . Who
            what
            when
            where
            how much do we want to know about them and
            why/ be honest here especially to yourself.
            Kap

            mailto:jewishgenealogy2000-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com