Re: [Jewish Genealogy 2000] FREE OKINAWA
- --- In firstname.lastname@example.org, Crochetnyc@j... wrote:
>I came back to my group after being swamped with work for a few weeks
> What does this have to do with Jewish genealogy?
> Norma Yaskoir
and found the "Free Okinawa" posts.
I deleted one, and I think I deleted the file (which was a link to
a "Free Okinawa" Yahoo! group), but I left reference to "Free
Okinawa" on this message board because it's political speech, as
opposed ordinary spam, and I think that, within reason, people ought
to be able to communicate unusual political ideas to a broad range of
So, basically, new political speech policy:
- No U.S. Republican/Democratic/Naderite politics, because those
folks have plenty of ways to reach a mass audience.
- No Arab/Israel politics, because, again, folks interested in those
topics have many vehicles they can use to reach a mass audience.
- People promoting other views can have one message on this board per
year, up to a limit of about 2 political messages per month.
- Exception: people can post anything they want here IF they include
the names and some identifying information (birthplace, approximate
age) of at least 3 Jewish relatives born before 1900.