Re: anyone

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
      --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "loribpidgeon2"
      <loribpidgeon2@y...> wrote:
      > does anyone know wo married sandra jacobs of new york even what
      > school she went to her fathers name is fred jacobs of new york

      New York is really big, and there are a lot of Sandra Jacobs and Fred
      Jacobs there. Do you have any more information that might help us
      figure out which Sandra Jacobs Levine she is?

      Example:

      - How old is she?
      - What kind of job did she have?
      - Are you looking for her because she's your birth mother? If so,
      when were you born? (Maybe her age is yours plus about 15 to 20
      years.)
    • loribpidgeon2
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2007
        --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, allbell <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > she was born march 22 1957 the birth books say so but when i look for
        here on any data base they have none can you tell me of a good one she
        went to john jay
      • loribpidgeon2
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 2007

          > i dont know what kind of job sandra has she isnt a teacher or nurse
        • loribpidgeon2
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 27, 2007
            wrote:

            > she would be 50 now as i am

          • donna poissant
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 27, 2007
              The only John Jays I know one is a high school in the
              Bronx and the other is John Jay school of Criminal Law
              in Manhatten.
              kap

              mailto:jewishgenealogy2000-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://mail.yahoo.com