Re: Introduction and Irritating Surname Post

  • Joel E. Natt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2003
      Hi Alexndra:

      I have been researching the Alexander family from Prussia too. I
      have found a few interesting items, like the Hamburg departure link:

      http://www.hamburg.de/fhh/behoerden/staatsarchiv/link_to_your_roots/en
      glish/index.htm

      I hope that helps, who knows we might be related.

      Joel

      --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "Alexandra"