ABER / HABER family

  • guy haber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 5:55 AM
      Hi list
      I'm researching a branch of my Haber family,
      originally from Hirlau, Romania,
      that changed their name to Aber while transiting
      through England. After looking for them for a long
      time in all major websites concerning immigrants to
      the USA, I have found out they had reached Montreal,
      Canada!!.
      I do not have enough data, and found only a few
      names, but I believe some of them stayed in the U.K..
      The parents were Velvil (Wolf) Aber/Haber and Hanna
      Moskovitch. I suspect they had past away in the UK.
      The children were:
      - Sure Beile ABER, married to Reuben Guttman. Their
      kids: Gitza, Hyman, Rachel.
      - Shulim Yitzchak (Sam) ABER, married to Ethel LEHRER.
      Their kids: Sarah, Philis, Tillie, Ann, Evelyn,
      William. (found in Canada).
      - Hersch Leib (Harris) ABER, married to Zelda (Sadie)
      HERSCHKOWITZ. their kids: William, Anne Sandra,
      Sylvia, Doris. (found in Canada).
      - Moishe Haim (Morris) ABER, married to Ghitle
      HERSCHKOWITZ. Their kids: Sylvia, Sam, Tova Etta,
      Joseph, Julius Lionel, William Harry, David Peter,
      Philip, Ann, Sarah. (found in Canada).
      - Yankel (Jack) ABER
      - Aharon ABER, married to Masha. Their kids: Ann,
      Lilly.
      - Rachel Aber, married to Joseph PEPPERMAN. Their
      kids: Leah Harry, Tillie, Sam. (I have found Rachel
      descendants)
      - Maintza ABER - most probably stayed in England
      - Abraham ABER, married to Dora. Their kids: William,
      Nathan, Beatrice, Dora, Teddy, Harry.

      If you have a connection to these family members or
      know where I can find there whereabouts, especially in
      the UK, please contact.

      Thanks
      Guy Haber, Israel
      haberge@...
      Researching: HABER, ABER, ORENSTIEN -Hirlau Romania,
      New York, Montreal. SCHWARTZ - Husi, Tirgu Mures
      Romania

      http://sbc.yahoo.com