Re: [Jewish Genealogy 2000] Hello

  • Judy Seid
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2003
      Hello there,

      First of all, I want to congerulation to you that you have baby (9-months
      old smile

      I also want to thank you for man wesite to find our family iwill do that
      very soon

      Nice to meet you all,
      Judy & Candy

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 17, 2003
        Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

        I know what children can do to free time, I have a 11 month old.

        How does one post to the JewishGen list?
        I am member of JewishGen, but I don't know where to post messages?

        Any help?
        Ethan

        --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, allbell <no_reply@y...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 28, 2003
          JewishGen gives the rules at this URL:
          http://www.jewishgen.org/JewishGen/DiscussionGroup.htm

          Keep in mind that the moderators are very, very neurotic about
          sticking to the rules. So you'd better type surnames in CAPITAL
          LATTERS, put your city at the bottom, and suggest your relatives
          might have come from several different countries so that the
          moderators don't bounce your post and tell you (for example) to
          post to the Belarus SIG.

          --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "Ethan G"

        • Ethan Gomberg
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 29, 2003
            I agree, JewishGen's list is moderated quite heavily, but its been very
            helpful so far.

            Is there anyone on this list doing research for the Ukraine,Russia area
            and/or Philadelphia?
            Those are my areas of research.

            Take care
            Ethan Gomberg
            Winter Garden FL USA
            Researching: RUSSAKOFF,GOMBERG,SCHULTZ,ROBERTS