Thank you...

  • Joel E. Natt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      Through all your help I have located the Union Temple of Brooklynn
      New York that was founded in 1848. I have corresponded with the
      current rabbi and she is investigating for me some items I have been
      looking for.

      I am hoping that this lead turns well, but I am glad I always have a
      few of you to turn to when I need some guidance or just someone to
      have listen too me rant.

      Thank you again for all your support and guidance.

      Joel