Web Search Information

  • Joel E. Natt <nattjo@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      In recent weeks I have been searching the Web for the name of one of
      my ancestors.

      I have located a few people with the same name in there trees. But
      so far I can not link them, but it is looking more promissing by the
      day.

      To date I have made contact with two individuals and we believe we
      may be all related. One of them is located in Israel and the believe
      it or not is 20 minutes east of me on the Beach in sunny Ft.
      Lauderdale (go figure).

      The person I am currently searching is my Great-Great Grandmother on
      my Mother's Mother's ... side. Her last name was Gottheil and all I
      know is Born ??? in Poland and moved to England with her Husband
      Pincus Hertz. Died 1951 London.

      Away I just thought I would share this.

      Thanks for all the help from everyone.

      Well thats all for now.