Family History in Photos

  • fill4man@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
      As the saying goes, "a picture describes a thousand words" (been using that alot lately) - so I've done a photo history located at
      http://photos.yahoo.com/graciesmom2002
      Phyllis
      (GraciesMom2002)
      Epstein, Forman, Silverman, Yankelvich, Mill (Mills), Kreem, Kantofsky
      http://fill4man.tripod.com/manybranches/
      Also, if anyone knew anyone who served in the Americal Division in
      WWII, I have the "Platoon" posted in the "Americal" album.....

    • napobo3
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2002
        Can your MILL be related to MILLMAN ?
        Welcome to visit my MILLMAN webcorner: