Re: FW: A message from the JewishGen Moderation Team

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2002
      --- In jewishgenealogy2000@y..., "Phyllis Forman"
      <fill4man@m...> wrote:
      > I never quite understood what you meant by "easy-going
      moderation" -
      > now I do.........

      I know that the JewishGen folks, for the most part, mean really
      well, and that a lot of their suggestions make the site much more
      useful than it would be if everyone did his/her own thing.

      But it is really frustrating writing a long, informative post like
      yours, then having it come back because of some little formatting
      thing.

      - A.L.

      > :)

      When other words

      > > are capitalized, surnames become "camouflaged" and
      harder to find.

      > > Thank you.
      > >

      > > Moderator on duty
      > >
      > > -----------------
      > >
      > > I'm not able to post to "viewmate" (tech inablility) - but I have a
      folder

      > > labeled "Belarus" in my public Yahoo photos, with a photo
      (and cropped,

      > > enlarged versions) of my great-grandmother with unknown
      "cousins", taken

      > > in Kosow Poleski (Kossovo), probably in the 1920's..
      > >
      > > http://photos.yahoo.com/graciesmom2002
      > >
      > > I also have a note, written in yiddish (back of photo) posted
      there.

      > > I don't have a clue who the "cousins" are - don't know if any
      left prior

      > > to or survived the Holocaust.
      > >
      > > thanks,
      > >
      > > Phyllis Forman
      > >
      > > http://www.jewishgen.org/family/themillsepstein.html
      > >
      > > http://www.geocities.com/graciesmom2002/Genealogy.html
      > >
      > > Researching: EPSTEIN (KOSSOVO, DYATLOVO (ZHETL),
      BELARUS; KANTOFSKY

      > > (KONTOBSKY), KOSSOVO, KHOMSK, BELARUS//KLETSKY
      (KLECKYN), KOSSOVO//

      > > MILL, KREEM (UKRAINE - KIEV, ODESSA, KREMENCHUG -
      any)//FORMAN, SILVERMAN,

      http://mobile.msn.com