FW: A message from the JewishGen Moderation Team

  • Phyllis Forman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      I never quite understood what you meant by "easy-going moderation" -
      now I do.........
      :)

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2002
        --- In jewishgenealogy2000@y..., "Phyllis Forman"
        <fill4man@m...> wrote:
        > I never quite understood what you meant by "easy-going
        moderation" -
        > now I do.........

        I know that the JewishGen folks, for the most part, mean really
        well, and that a lot of their suggestions make the site much more
        useful than it would be if everyone did his/her own thing.

        But it is really frustrating writing a long, informative post like
        yours, then having it come back because of some little formatting
        thing.

        - A.L.

        http://mobile.msn.com