Ex Haganah members

  • Infinitybliss
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2002
      Hi! I joined this group because I am trying to locate any ex-Haganah
      members, ex-Stern Gang members, or their relatives. I am extremely
      interested in this, and I was wondering if anybody here could help me
      out.
      Thank You very Much,
      Infinitybliss
    • botwinick59
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2002
        >>trying to locate any ex-Haganah
        members, ex-Stern Gang members, or their relatives. <<

        ooooooooooooooooooo

        Herut maintains a library in their building in tel Aviv.
        They probably could provide some help.

        Yair, the son of Abraham STERN lives in Jerusalem.

        Milton E. Botwinick botwinick@...
        [professional genealogist] botwinick@...
        POB 13464 Philadelphia, PA 19101-3464
        http://hometown.aol.com/botwinick/myhomepage/index.html