update on Research

  • graciesmom2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      I have finally found both my grandfather (Sam EPSTEIN) and his uncle,
      Max Kant/Medel KANTOFSKY (KONTOBSKY) on the Ellis Island WebSite..
      Funny, the arrival for my grandfather matched a little scrap of paper
      I have with some handwritten (in pencil) names & dates on it.....

      I also managed to get my aunt to remember a bit more info than I had
      previously :)

      http://www.geocities.com/graciesmom2002/SamEpstein.html
      http://www.jewishgen.org/family/themillsepstein.html

      Phyllis