Re: Help!!!

  • nattjo
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5 7:58 PM
      What I do have is the 1920 Census showing that my Great-Grandfather
      is a US citizen and I have the Ellis Island records for my Great-
      Grandmother who entered the US on the S.S. Olympic in November of
      1920. They both show that my Great-Grandfather was a US Citizen, so
      I will turn to the Mormons and search some more.

      I would be interested in a little more guideance on the Voter Record
      item you suggested. If someone has a sample letter or something to
      help guide me I would be greatful

      Thanks for the pointers and I hope we can work more together in the
      future.

      Joel