New file uploaded to jewishgenealogy2000

  • jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 19, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jewishgenealogy2000
      group.

      File : / Click Here!
      Uploaded by : henryjones18 <henryjones18@...>
      Description : Look at all these different credit cards you can get! Good, bad, or no credit.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      henryjones18 <henryjones18@...>
      Message 2 of 8 , May 19, 2002
        --- In jewishgenealogy2000@y..., jewishgenealogy2000@y... wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
        jewishgenealogy2000
        > group.

        I hate censorship, but I deleted this file because:

        - The file is completely off-topic.

        - For all I know, the file could contain viruses or Trojan horses, and
        I wasn't willing to try opening the file on my computer to check it.

        - Henry Jones hasn't contributed to this group.

        If someone out there happens to be a genealogist AND a happy organizer
        of multi-level marketing programs, cool, but the new rule is that you
        have to start each MLM post with a few lines about Jewish genealogy,
        or some related topic. If you want, you can then give information
        about your favorite multi-level marketing program in the second part
        of your e-mail.

        You can include a link to any Web site, but I will immediately delete
        files that appear to deal with topics other than genealogy.
      • jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 18, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jewishgenealogy2000
          group.

          File : /search.htm
          Uploaded by : diamondbeak
          Description : The *UNIVERSAL* family searcher, (free) no popup windows, i've created this page to help with your research, brings together some of the best family research search engines from all over the internet. This is version one, do try it out.

          You can access this file at the URL

          Regards,

          diamondbeak
        • jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 24, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jewishgenealogy2000
            group.

            File : /researchbooks.htm
            Uploaded by : diamondbeak
            Description : Usefull research books, have you read any of these? Maybe you should.

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 30, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jewishgenealogy2000
              group.

              File : /Click here for a great jewish dating service
              Uploaded by : dofedozuwu1199
              Description : Browse through jewish singles

              You can access this file at the URL

              Regards,

              dofedozuwu1199
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 26, 2003
                --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com,
                jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                As far as I'm concerned, an ad for a (legitimate) Jewish dating
                service counts as future-oriented genealogy. So, the more the merrier.

                But if anyone here uses a service that posts here that turns out to
                be scam, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

                > Hello,

                > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
                jewishgenealogy2000
                > group.
                >
                > File : /Click here for a great jewish dating service
                > Uploaded by : dofedozuwu1199
                > Description : Browse through jewish singles
                >
                > You can access this file at the URL

                20here%20for%20a%20great%20jewish%20dating%20service

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 28, 2004
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jewishgenealogy2000
                  group.

                  File : /! Free Okinawa
                  Uploaded by : batinbay010 <batinbay010@...>
                  Description : a group you have to see......

                  batinbay010 <batinbay010@...>
                • jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 4, 2013
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jewishgenealogy2000
                    group.

                    File : /BOTANY PROFESSOR WHO NEVER STUDIED BOTANY.docx
                    Uploaded by : drstephenjoseph <drstephen@...>
                    Description : PLEASE SAVE BOTANY AND OTHER SUBJECTS