Hi

  • snowpoobear
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2002
      I am researching my hubands ancestory and have ran into a little
      problem, I have photo's of three tombstones of his grandmother and
      ggrandparents. I was woundering if anyone could transcribe them for
      me, any help would be greatly appreicated.
      Thanks
      snowpoobear
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2002
        --- In jewishgenealogy2000@y..., "snowpoobear" <rrw@d...> wrote:
        > I am researching my hubands ancestory and have ran into a little
        > problem, I have photo's of three tombstones of his grandmother and
        > ggrandparents. I was woundering if anyone could transcribe them for
        > me, any help would be greatly appreicated.

        Have you put up pictures somewhere?

        If not, try emailing them to me at allbell@.... I can't promise
        anything, but maybe I can read them.