Just too sad

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2002
      I am still here, in case anyone else is, but I'm having a hard time
      getting up much enthusiasm for anything, much less genealogy, given
      all the stuff happening in Israel right now. :(
    • digging4roots
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002
        Ditto. Although not my family (directly), I find myself worrying
        whether my sister-in-law's family is doing ok.