Re: List of Surnames and Regions

  • digging4roots
    Message 1 of 465 , Oct 23, 2001
      Goldglejt, and I'm uncertain of what you are
      asking. The Goldglejt marriages I have are
      to:<br>Leibowitz (Amdur/Indura, Grodno Gubernia)<br>Feierman
      (Turov, Minsk Gubernia)<br>Szkop (Warta, Lodz Province,
      to:<br>Wolpoff (probably from nearby shtetl)<br>Snitovsky
      Saposhnikov (Chaimetz (?), Russia)<br>Muson
      (unknown)<br>Epstein (unknown)<br>Press (unknown)
      Message 465 of 465 , Sep 13, 2003