ashkenasy

  • bigdaddyash1
    Message 1 of 465 , Oct 20, 2001
      my name is mordechie ben yitzhalk
      ashkenasy(ashkenazi) not sure of its true spelling (ellis island and
      all that) i was just woundering if there were any
      others out there with this last name. i know it is a
      sect, but it is few and far inbetween when i hear of
      this name outside the family. if anyone has any info i
      would greatly appriciate it. also looking for family i
      might not know about. thanx
      Message 465 of 465 , Sep 13, 2003