Surname 'Solk'

  • jjsmpi
    Message 1 of 465 , Oct 14, 2001
      It has been a while since I used this forum but I
      thought I would just stir the pot and see what, if any,
      feedback I might get?<br><br>I am trying to gather some
      insight into the history and background of my Family name
      'Solk'<br>Any information on persons, living or dead, with this
      surname would be greatly appreciated!
      Worldwide...<br><br>Thanks
      Message 465 of 465 , Sep 13, 2003