Holocaust Insurance Name Site

    Message 1 of 465 , Jul 12, 2001
      Many people here probably know about this site,
      but, if you don't, there's a site
      insurance policies from German insurance companies during
      the Nazi-era and may have been victims or survivors
      of the Holocaust.<br><br>The U.S. is trying to get
      insurers to add many more names to the
      database.<br><br>Many of the policyholders listed were German Jews, and
      many others were Jews from other Central and Eastern
      European countries.
      Message 465 of 465 , Sep 13, 2003