Moved My Russian/Yiddish Writing Site

    Message 1 of 465 , Apr 17 12:56 PM
      I'm moving my highly imperfect but depressingly
      unique Russian/Yiddish handwriting decipherment site
      of the consumer Web hosting business. (The Zarf
      version actually works, for now, but could go dark at any
      time.)<br><br>Note: I WILL keep the Zarf site, my site at
      from time to time if server companies go out of
      business on me.
      Message 465 of 465 , Sep 13, 2003