Ukrainian/Belarusian research site

    Message 1 of 465 , Apr 1, 2001
      Someone on a mailing list I get<br>(sorry, forget
      which list or which participant) pointed<br>out that
      there's a nice Ukrainian/Belarusian<br>genealogy resource
      list at<br>this site:
      anyone who's hung out at JewishGen, but there<br>are
      some others, such as an online Ukrainian
      photo<br>gallery, that are further off the beaten track.
      Message 465 of 465 , Sep 13, 2003