Uruguay Cousin Emailed Me Out Of Blue

    Message 1 of 465 , Mar 14 5:18 PM
      A women who has, with only slight variations in
      spelling, the exact same maiden name as my maternal
      grandmother just emailed me last week to ask whether I just
      might possibly be related to her.<br><br>It turns out
      that her father had the exact same as Pop, the father
      of my maternal grandmother, and South American
      woman's grandfather had the exact same name as Pop's
      brother!!!!<br><br>Her grandfather and my great-grandfather were
      undoubtedly closely related. Maybe first
      cousins.<br><br>Moral: Keep posting queries, family trees, etc. as long
      as the Web lasts. It feels as if everyone is already
      online, but that's just an illusion. There are plenty of
      people who might be your cousins getting new Internet
      accounts every day.
      Message 465 of 465 , Sep 13, 2003