Re: Another Query

    Message 1 of 465 , May 30, 2000
      >Lazakovich, Misnik<br>>(or Miznik),
      Kuznetsova, Dudnik.<br><br>I think these sound like they
      might be Ukrainian names. Right now, just because of
      the records I have access to, I'm doing Belarusan
      names.<br><br>But there are a bunch of Kusnetskys in Kansas City,
      and I'll bet they're related to the Kuznetzovas. If
      you want me to track down an email address for you,
      just send a private email to
      allbell@...<br><br>Also, even though it's a little bit confusing, you
      should go to <a href=http://www.jewishgen.org target=new>http://www.jewishgen.org</a> and just spend a
      few days trying to look at every single file on the
      site just to see if there are any clues.
      Message 465 of 465 , Sep 13, 2003