Najmolowski/Padnewitz

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
      I am looking for information about the two family names listed above. My grandfather, Andrew Najmolowski may have come from either Kanicze or Khoyniki in 1907. I have very little information other than US records. Not sure, but perhaps his father's name was Stephano, a sister Eva and a brother Anton. He was born around 1890.
      My grandmother, Magdalena Helen Padniewitz,may have come from Bushaten in 1909.She was born around 1892. Her mother's name was Theresa, father Anthony, brother Walter. Walter had two children: Valencia and Walter Jr.
      My gparents came to Chicago and married there in 1910. Magdalena became pregnant and went home to Belarus to have the baby---sometime between 1910 and 1912. She returned to Chicago in 1912 after the child died in Belarus.
      I am very interested in finding information on both gparents. I especially would like to find out the name of the child and the location of the grave.
      Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I need help! This is my brick wall.
      Thank you in advance.
      Pat House
    • Pat
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
        I posted info on here a few days ago. I do not see my post. What ?happened?
      • donna poissant
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2011
          Magdelana and Andrew must have had money to go back to Belaruse. Well one thing we know they came thru Ellis Island, or maybe thru Canada like my family. Look at the crossing records from Canada. I found my father and Grandfather. they came from Garbane near Minsk, ( actually the Minsk court Buildings.)I have no idea what their Last name was in Russia but. Granma never left and died in Prison.