  • guy haber
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2010
      Hi,
      Lately my email account was hacked an a message as if I was robbed in England was sent to all my contacts. This is ofcourse, not true. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Shana tova and Chag Sameach

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
        I prefer the old days, when someone in Nigeria just needed a little help transferring money

        I think one moral is that genealogy buffs should avoid using their moms' maiden names as secret hints, because who knows whether some smart hackers might start looking at family trees.